The End Is Ahead

Recap

Pragya had saved all properties of Abhi, as per his father’s will. Later they both married with simple rituals at Mandir.
While Abhi and Pragya were out to Paris for their honeymoon, Sid comes to know about a case where a girl had been murdered who was Pragya’s look alike, her name is Siya.
Siya’s boyfriend Harshad seeks Sid’s help for bringing justice to Siya’s murder. Later they come to know that Siya had been mistakenly murdered in thought that she was Pragya.
This news reaches Abhi and they immediately get back to India from their honeymoon.
Siya’s father was one major victim but he was mentally unstable to give the statement for Siya’s murder case. For his recovery Sid Abhi and Harshad makes Pragya to act as Siya.

Now back to the story,

It was almost a month, Pragya started to act as Siya. She used to visit the hospital and spend time with Mr. Rathore. The father’s love she longed for in these years, she got back from him. Even he wasn’t in the stabilized mental stage; still he was more like a matured baby for Pragya.

Siya’s family has been informed about Siya (Pragya) was alive information. Sid had said Siya’s family that Siya had been saved by the police secret squad and Mr. Mehra was handling the case. Until the case gets over, Siya would be stay in Mr. Mehra’s home as it was safe for her. By this Pragya hadn’t had to give any excuse to stay with Abhi. She was happy for it. She will be in Siya’s home from morning to evening, later she will return to Abhi’s home. In between she used to visit Mr. Rathore.

The thing she found odd was Siya’s cousin son Vansh. His behavior towards her was little awkward. Later when she shared this with Harshad, he informed her that Vansh was Siya’s cousin son, whom her family thought to let Siya marry, but she had fallen in love with Harshad so Vansh has to move on, still he loves Siya.

 Later when she shared this with Harshad, he informed her that Vansh was Siya’s cousin son, whom her family thought to let Siya marry, but she had fallen in love with Harshad so Vansh has to move on, still he loves Siya

At times, Pragya will be left with no options, than spend time with Vansh in Siya’s house.

Vansh madly loves Siya and he still says that he loves her. He had openly confronted Siya (Pragya) that he hates Harshad for snatching her from him. This made Pragya to deepen her thoughts about Vansh and she shared it with her secret team without Abhi and Sid’s knowledge. They helped Pragya and started to gather information about the case as per Pragya’s perspective.

** APJ Park **

Mr. Rathore was getting normal back again, he used to share Siya (Pragya) that he was getting a kind of views that girl was getting shot. So Pragya thought that it could be better if he see the place where actually the scenario took place. She took Mr. Rathore to the park where Siya was murdered.