RJ Chashmish and Mr. Mehra

Part 2

Abhi attends the landline call and says “Hello.?”
On the other end the person replies “Hello this is RJ Chashmish from Smiley Radio station.. Can I speak to Mr. Purab and Mrs. Bulbul..?”

Abhi can feel that he can recognize the voice but due the noise of laughter in Purab’s home and there was issue with landline so he couldn’t recognize, and he just called Purab and said “Yaar Purab call from Smiley Radio station, Some one called RJ Chashmish..”, Pragya felt like it was Abhi’s but she too didn’t recognize due to the same reason.

Purab and Bulbul screamed unison “RJ Chashmish..???”

Purab ran and receive the call.. Abhi was amused by their behavior..

“Hello RJ Chashmish.. how are you.? What a surprise..? you have called us..?”
Pragya smiled and replied “Relax relax Purab.. As you said, Yes it is a Surprise Call.. Is Bulbul near you..?”
Purab just switched the loudspeaker.. and said “Yes.. She was near me..”

Pragya and Purvi and some of the staff member of Smiley Radio Station all together screamed “Happy Marriage Anniversary Angry Birds….!!!”

The entire people hear the voice and laughed.. Purab and Bulbul was overwhelmed by the surprise given by the Radio station members…

Alia said “Exactly.. correct you have mentioned as Angry birds!! Really they are the same RJ Chashmish..!”
Pragya replied “Oops.. I think the phone is in speaker? Anyways, they are Angrybirds.. I wish them to fight like this and convince each other like always.. because love enhance each time when you fight and convince each other..”
Daadi was amazed by her words and says “Nice beti.. you said right.. these two always fight but the love for each other reflects in their fight..” Purab and Bulbul blushes.. Abhi was silently noticing everything.. he feels some familiarity in the voice.. since the landline issue he couldn’t recognize it
Pragya replied “Ofcourse Daadi.. they both are the same till date.. I knew them for two years.. once they called up in my show for this and now they ended in marrying each other..”

Alia interfered and asked “So RJ Chashmish, you sorted the problem between Purab and Bulbul.. I mean love issue.. can you sort mine too..?”
Everyone in the home altogether said “What you too…?”
Alia said “No guys.. not for me..”
Pragya asked “Ok done my new friend.. what kind of problem? I will try to help..”

Abhi was now eager to listen Alia’s word.. even everyone eager what Alia gonna ask.. Bulbul was pretty sure that Alia doesn’t love anyone, then what she gonna ask..

Purvi shook Pragya and said “Its getting late.. convey the info soon.. we want to go On Air by 8 PM..”
Pragya nods and tells over the Phone “Dear, soon, sorry getting late..”

Alia replies “Oh I am sorry.. Actually its my close person’s issue.. he loves someone very dearly.. now the person he loves was not with him.. she left him.. but we are damn sure she loves him as he does.. but we didn’t know the reason why she left him.. he was searching her but he couldn’t.. we try to console him but we couldn’t console him even we couldn’t encourage him because we too losing hope.. he was not sharing info about that girl.. maybe he wants to search by his own.. so what can we do..?”