Teaser - The Removing Knots

Scenario 1

Scenario 1

"Don't you three dare to talk with me! I just hate you both for doing this to me!!" Yelled Pragya by seeing the persons standing infront of her with the most pure innocent face in the world.

"Di we have no other go! So only-" Purab tried to justify, but Pragya cut off in the middle
"For that you guys, made me to act as fiancee of him(Pointing Harshad)"

"Fuggy we didn't ask you to act like his fiancee, we are saying you to act as Mr. Rathore's daughter. Please don't refuse it" pleased Abhi.
"Don't even take a word more! Both are same Abhi!" Furiously replied Pragya.

"Bhai, I think we shouldn't force her" says Alia glaring Sid. Purvi and Bulbul agreed with it.

"But Alia, Mr. Rathore can regain his mental stability only by Pragya. Because she looks like his daughter, then only we can bring justice for Siya" said Sid by justifying Abhi and his plan.
"That's like my Sid" hugged Abhi, earning a deadly glare from all the girls.

"Please Pragya, you're our last hope, after seeing you uncle's health got improved. Once he became normal, we won't disturb you" pleaded Harshad.

Pragya glared at everyone "Only for you Harshad, but as his daughter only! Not as -"
"You can trust me Pragya"said Harshad before letting her to complete her sentence.

Scenario 2

It was a dark godown, and there was lots of goons, some goons were packing drugs, some goons were checking guns. A person was standing near the window.

"This time you can't escape from me Pragya, last time i asked my goons to bring you here but they killed that girl mistaking you, but this time you will suffer for sure, no one could save you from me! Because of you my drug dealing life became tough! Vijay was inside the jail and couldn't come out in bail too. You will pay for everything!"
The person speaks to Pragya's photo which he holding roughly in hand and traced his fingers over her face on the photo.

Guys, I'll be updating the story by this week.
With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)