Our Marriage Preparation

Pragya looks at Abhi with a shocked expression, and understood that Abhi had attended the call, he had listened everything which the caller had said. Pragya thinks that there is no other go; she has to confront him about the truth, at least the partial truth. Pragya to the caller “Abhi only attended the call, he had heard everything so I will talk to you later” saying this she ended the call because she knew who was on the call.

Abhi stood there like a statue with mixed emotion, Pragya neared him and says “What did he said on the call?” Abhi asks her to say the truth first, that she was hiding and risking her life. Pragya doesn’t know how to explain him, decided to say him the partial truth
“Actually there is someone threatening me to leave you, because they want to get all your property. Also they threatened me that if I didn’t move away from you, they will kill you. But now everything was fine and safe. We need to be even more careful until we get married.”
Abhi listened to it carefully; he knew that she was telling the partial truth, it was not about Abhi’s property alone, it was something else she was hiding.

Abhi says “I knew you're not confessing the entire truth. Still I believe you Fuggy. But understand one thing; there is nothing more important for me than your life. I can’t lose you at any cost. Else I will die.” Pragya shut his mouth by placing her fingers over his lips, and says “I won’t let anything bad happen to you. Everything will be revealed soon, be clear that we are surrounded by the safe hands.” She assured him. Abhi was convinced a little.

On the day of Engagement,
Mehra Mansion was fully decorated with flowers, everyone were moving here and there, with their responsibilities, Purab was talking with the caterers, Ronnie was checking every guest, Purvi and Daadi were welcoming everyone. Nikhil and Sid were talking outside the Mansion with a good amount of police regarding safety precautions, and also some police were in un-uniform.

Pandit called Daadi and says that the right timing came, call the bride and bridegroom, for engagement. Everything as per they planned, Daadi asked Bulbul to call Pragya and Purab to call Abhi. After few minutes, Abhi was taken along with Purab. Abhi was wearing a Dark blackish green over coat, and a white inner shirt and the same green formal pant. Bulbul and Pragya were stepping along with them on the other side of stairs. Pragya was wearing a long Dark green lehenga with heavy golden works and matching ornaments with diamond mixture.

Abhi and Pragya were mesmerized by each other’s beauty, and Abhi winked by seeing Pragya, gestures as she was looking beautiful. Pragya blushed and smiles. Both reached the stage which was arranged for the engagement. Daadi gave a ring to Pragya, and Pragya wear it in Abhi’s ring finger, everyone clapped. Pragya smiled like she had done something she longed for so long. Abhi turned to his side to get the ring, but the ring box was empty. He looked confused, where Pragya got tensed.

Bulbul came there smiling, and says “Don’t worry bhai, as I already said, Pragya di had left you a hope that she will be back someday, so that hope gonna become a witness for your get together.” She handover the ring, which Pragya gave to a lady to save Bulbul and Bulbul showed to Abhi when she met him before seven years in Delhi railway station and that was the ring Abhi gifted Pragya for the first time with his painting reward money.

Abhi hugged Bulbul and says “Thank you Bulbul for keeping this ring safe.” He turned to Pragya and she noticed the ring and remembers Abhi’s word ‘If your beloved things go far from you for someone’s happiness, then surely it will come back to you. Because when you do something for others happiness, you will get happiness in return.’ She got that ring back again.

Abhi gestures her as ‘Do you remember this ring’ Pragya nods with a smile. Then Abhi makes Pragya to wear the ring on her finger and finally they got engaged officially. Their family and Guest clap and greet each other for the happy moment. Sid and Alia were together, whereas Nikhil and Purvi were together. Purab and Bulbul were on the stage near Abhi. Everyone is happy that the engagement ceremony had been completed.