The Initial Step To The Ending

** At a Dark Gudown **

Some goons were working like packing drug packages and some were checking guns.
A man was standing near the window, was looking at the photo and smiling evilly.

“Pragya this time you're not going to escape, last time my people had killed a girl by mistake by thinking you, but I had played my plan well, now everything as per my will. Soon you both gonna trap under my plan. It is not easy to escape from me Pragya, because of you my drug dealing faced a huge down, and Vijay my crime partner was inside the jail that too un-bail able case. Get ready for your death Pragya. I'm not going to let you breathe peacefully this time. The time had arrived, first I gonna start with your so called support system”

The person traced the photo which was Pragya’s. He holds it roughly showing his furious to kill Pragya.

“Sir ji, that boy Harshad was going to handover the case to Abhishek Mehra, what to do now?” a goon in the gang said this to the leader.

“He is making my work even more easy, to take my revenge. Let it be like they wish, and then only I can make Pragya suffer for it” replied the leader.

“But, don’t you think that this time, they are not the same as fearing for everything, now they are family altogether, also the sources says, police was indirectly helping them.”

“Yes, but who is helping Mr. Mehra from police commission is the biggest question for me, once I came to know it, then see what I will do with him”

“Sir, then what can we do with this girl now?”

“Time comes, we can do as per our wish with this girl, but as of now, this girl should be safe and alive until I accomplish in my revenge”

The leader moved inside the nearby room, where a girl of age around 25 was tied up in the chair with little conscious.

He tipped that girl’s face and made her to see him.
“Oh sweetheart, open your eyes. You're my trump card and I gonna start my play soon, so cooperate with me, else you will die in the most terrible way”

“What you want? Why are you torturing me for the past two months? How could I help you?” the girl asked in a weak tone still her voice was wavering.

The leader roughly holds her chin and warns her.
“You're going to do what I will say you to but not now; until Abhishek Mehra makes a move I have to wait”

“If you get what you want, will you leave me?” the girl begged.
“It depends upon the result of your task sweetheart” he patted her cheek and left the room, and the girl screamed helplessly.

**At Paris **

Pragya was sitting in the edge of the bed and watched Abhi arranging all the things in the suitcase. He was tensed and at the same time not at all answering Pragya’s any question. She can understand that they are leaving from Paris today by seeing his luggage packing gesture, but why was he tensed was the head banging question for her.

Lastly he was talking with Sid, in a video call and post to that he became restless. Pragya thought to check the laptop, so that she may get any hint of her hubby’s restlessness. She moved from the bed and silently sat on the sofa, and opened Abhi’s laptop without making any noise, so that he may get alert.

When she opened the laptop and found it was at standby she just entered the login password and has pressed login button, the most awaited shock blown on her face.
All she saw was a picture which was kept open, it was a picture where she was standing with a person whom she never met in her life time, more importantly she was hugging the person tightly as they are very much close to each other. Pragya checked the picture folder to gather information; she found that the picture was sent by Sid.