Part 6

Lucy's POV 

Lucy's POV 

"IT'S FREEZING!" I screamed "yea we know!" Buggy and Mr 3 said "Straw Girl hold still" bon said coming towards and removing the cuffs along with buggy and Mr 3's. "Now we have to hurry and find straw boy! There isn't much time!" Bon yelled then we saw wolves "If you wanna fight then make it quick! We have a straw boy to save!" Bon yelled and buggy and Mr 3 ran off "your running already?!" I yelled "Straw girl! Stay behind me!" Bon yelled "I can help you!" I said "I promised straw boy I'd keep you safe and I will!" He yelled with wolves attacking him "Bon!" I yelled "STAR DRESS! SAGITTARIUS FORM!" I summoned 

 "Now we have to hurry and find straw boy! There isn't much time!" Bon yelled then we saw wolves "If you wanna fight then make it quick! We have a straw boy to save!" Bon yelled and buggy and Mr 3 ran off "your running already?!" I yelled "Straw g...

"STAR SHOT!" I aimed hitting some wolves off of bon but getting they're attention on me. Before I knew it I was attacked by a hurd of them. The last I remember was bon kicking them away from me. 

Bons POV:
After I kicked the wolves off straw girl I noticed she was half conscious. "Bon" straw girl said "rest for now straw girl, I'll carry you and well save straw boy" I said noticing the blood she is now covered in 'I'm sorry straw boy, my friend. She got hurt I broke our primise' I thought walking past a bunch of empty cells until I heard one where screaming was coming from "that's straw boy!" I said rushing there. Then I saw him "Straw boy we've come to rescue you! In the name of our friendship and in the name of yours and straw girls forever commitment to eachother I will save you!" I said then pulling straw boy out of the cell. I found a sled and put straw boy and straw girl in it, after I asked around and a got a lead to where Iva is. I headed into the forest pulling both straw boy and straw girl until more wolves showed up. I was fighting them until they went after the sled "No!" I yelled I saw some get flown back then I noticed straw girl was up "I WONT LET YOU KEEP HURTING MY FRIEND!" she yelled until a wolf attacked her from behind I kicked it off of her until the hurd jumped on top of us. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING TO MY FIANCEE AND MY FRIEND BON?! LEAVE THEM ALONE!" straw boy demanded and suddenly all the wolves were down. "Straw boy how did you?" I asked before passing out hearing straw girl say "Luffy"

End of this chapter 
A short chapter but level five doesn't have much until 5.5! Sorry!