Part 32

TIME SKIP WARNING!

Luffys POV:

Now that we finally beat Ceaser, It's time to leave this island. And Lucy's old friends will leave and things will be back to normal. We all finally made it to where their ship was. "WHAT! WHERE'D HE GO?!" Natsu screamed. "Whered who go?" Lucy asked annoyed "Ace! He's the one who led us here!" He scream "Wait! ACE?! As in my brother?!" I asked "Yes, we met him at Sabaody. And traveled with him here" Erza explained. So Ace is the one who brought them here. Why Ace? I guess Lucy could tell what I'm thinking from the look on her face. "Don't worry, I'm sure he had a reason" Lucy said "Yea" was all i replied "Lets go back to the ship for now" she said "Come on everyone!" Lucy yelled. 

Once we got to the ship, is When we saw aces ship. "Ace!" I yelled "There you guys are, finally" he said appearing on the sunny. "We need to talk" I said serious "it's about time, I've been waiting for you" he said coming in front of Lucy and me. "Lets go" he said walking away from everyone "Lucy, ill be back" I said and followed Ace. 

Once we we're far enough we both sat down. "When are you really going to propose to her?" He asked "What?" I asked "When we were kids, you gave her that ring calling it an engagement. Now don't you think it's time you actually make it official?" Ace said, I never thought of it. "Your right. I actually never really proposed. I just thought we already were all this time." I said realizing it. "If your really as serious about her as I think, then you know she deserves it." He stated. "Your right, she does. But if i did it now she would think it would be to stop her from leaving" I said "She won't leave. I can tell. She knew breaking into the prison and going to war would mean no going back." He explained "But how do I do it?" I asked "Tell her how really feel, and ask her to marry you" Ace said standing up. "I need time to think of what to say" i said "It'll come to you. Do it sooner rather then later." Ace said "Why are you so concerned with it?" I asked "I want a niece or nephew before I'm to old" he laughed "WHAT?!" I yelled shocked "You two have been together all this and still no kid? Haven't you two done it?" He asked "Done what?" I asked "You know, had sex" he stated now I'm shocked. I've heard of sex, but never really thought of having it. "No, I've never tried" I admitted "So you two alone for two straight years on an island and never attempted." Ace said "No, I figured well be together forever so what's the point in rushing" I said "Your life, your relationship. It would take all your doubt of her leaving away" ace said "Lets go back" He said walking. 

When we got back to everyone, I saw Lucy looking annoyed and this damn Natsu talking to her. "Now time to talk to Lucy. You go and get your crew ready to leave" Ace said. I just walked over to Lucy. "Ace wants to talk to you" I told said "Is everything ok?" Lucy asked. "Yea" I said with a smile, I could tell she still had doubt but didn't push me to tell her. When she walked away with Ace I turned to Natsu. "Lucys my fiancee. We're getting married and having a future together. I know you have feelings for her two but this is her choice. I won't force her to stay but she will. So stop trying to take her away or you will be the one and only person I kill." I said "She can always change her mind. If she does, then she leaves with me" Natsu said went over to his team. I saw Sanji and Nami and decided to get their help. 

I talked to them about Aces idea with really proposing and Nami got overly excited. Sanji and her came up with a great plan for it. Nami went and told everyone in the crew, Franky was quick to run to his repair shop with Usopp. Brook ran to write a new music sheet. Surprisingly Zoro and Robin are willing to help nami set everything up. Law just looks confused. I told him everything. "Straw hat, are you seriously doing this now? We have an alliance together to take down Flamingo. We don't have time for this" Law said. "We're still going to be sailing there. We can't speed that up. When Ace and Lucy get back Ace will get Lucy's friends back home and things so be normal again" I said. "Do whatever you like then Straw Hat" Law said and sat down. I saw Ace and Lucy heading our way. "I found it" I quickly turned around and saw Nami. I quickly took what I had her find and put it In my pocket. "Ready to set sail?" Lucy asked "Always!" I cheered "Ace, get them all back to Magnolia safe" Lucy said. "Don't worry I will. Don't for what we talked about you two!" He said and ran off. I grabbed Lucy and jumped a board the Sunny. "LETS SET SAIL!" I yelled and everyone cheered. "Lucy, are you not saying goodbye to your friends?" Nami asked "I already did. They might like it but this is where I want to be" she said "Blonde sis always says such sweet stuff!" Franky said crying "Can you ever not cry?" Usopp asked "I'm not crying! There's something in my eye!" Franky fought back. "Lucy! COME with me!" Nami said grabbing her and Robin and heading to their room. "Lets get this started" Sanji said going to kitchen. "Usopp let's finish up" Franky said "You make your presentable. Shower and all!" Sanji yelled to me "I took one a few days agos" I complained "This is something big! So present yourself the best way you can!" He yelled. "Fine I'm going" I said. 

Lucy's POV 

I'm so confused on what's happening.  First Nami rushed me to shower and now keeps making me try on different outfits!
(PICK LUCYS OUTFIT! One with the most votes wins!)
1.

  First Nami rushed me to shower and now keeps making me try on different outfits!(PICK LUCYS OUTFIT! One with the most votes wins!)1

2.

3

3.

4

4.

"Tell me what's going on!" I yelled "You'll know soon enough" Nami said "Robin" I said "I'm not telling" she said "This is so unfair!" I complained "BLONDE SIS! STOP YELLING! WE'RE TRYING TO WORK DOWN HERE!" I heard Franky yell from below deck

"Tell me what's going on!" I yelled "You'll know soon enough" Nami said "Robin" I said "I'm not telling" she said "This is so unfair!" I complained "BLONDE SIS! STOP YELLING! WE'RE TRYING TO WORK DOWN HERE!" I heard Franky yell from below deck. "THEN TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!" I yelled "NO WAY!" I heard Franky and usopp yell. "So unfair" I said "Hair and make up time!" Nami cheered "huh? Haven't I let you play dress up enough already?" I asked "Nope" was all i got I give up. I'm not gonna win this time. "Well do a natural look" Nami said. "Relax and trust us on this." Nami said

-End of this chapter, next one is all Luffy x Lucy!

- I'm not doing anymore major scenes from the show or manga. I got some surprises coming now!