Part 23

Sorry in advance for any misspellings, I type over half of this just in the last hour before posting lol

Lucy's POV:

"Lucy! You ok?" I heard nami yell "Yea, I'm fine. Might have used to much magic" I said "Your an amazing fighter, that's for sure" she said and I smiled soon all us crew members were gathered together but Luffy isn't here yet. Now I'm worried. "PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP LUFFY! HE WON'T STOP BLEEDING!" I turned and saw the princess holding him in her hands. "Robin! Hurry! I should have an injection in my bag to stop the bleeding" chopper said then injected Luffy with it. I could feel tears building up. "He's lost to much blood,  he needs a transfusion! Is there anyone who's a blood type F?" Chopper questioned then I started crying I could the town's people saying they were but not stepping forward "PLEASE! SOMEONE! ANYONE!" I cried out "Take as much as you need" Jimbei said stepping up "Jimbei" I said "I am a pirate, I do not need to listen to the law" he said
- - -
After the transfusion was done. Jimbei helped me carry Luffy onto the ship. "Thanks you two" Luffy said "Your Welcome" Jimbei said we started sailing to leave. The Princess was swimming next to us. "WHY WON'T YOU JOIN US?! COME ON! LET'S GO ON AN ADVENTURE TOGETHER!" luffy screamed "Yea come on Jimbei!" I said "Join us!" Usopp said "I just said not now. There are still things I must do. Once that is done, I will find you where ever you are. And if at that time you still wish for me to join, then I will" Jimbei said. "STRAW HAT! WAIT!" we looked over the side of the ship and a fishman "The King wants to speak to you!" He yelled and handed Luffy a transponder snail. "Straw hat, we still owe you proper feast. Will you join us?" He asked "Yea! Let's get hachi and go!" Luffy said excited.
After we got Hachi we made it to the palace. They have a concert, tons of food and drinks! We all started drinking and eating, and just having fun. I think Nami can drink as much as Cana, which is surprising. Luffy won't stop eating, Everyone's just having fun. "LUCY! YOU GOTTA TRY THIS!" Luffy yelled to me. So I went over. "Try it! All these sweets are amazing!" Luffy said stuffing his face in the process. I tried it, and was amazed! Erza and Wendy would love these. "Lucy you ok?" Luffy asked looking alittle worried. "Yea I'm fine, just thinking about some of my guild mates that's all." I said "Well cheer up! Your with us now! Time to be happy and have fun!" Nami yelled surprising me "NOW LETS DRINK!" She yelled "Come on Lucy! Your one of us now! Let your worries go!" Usopp yelled "See they all love you already, let's have fun!" Luffy said. I don't drink alot, so I don't know how well this is gonna go...but I grabbed the glass Nami was handing me and drank it all. "THERE WE GO!" Nami cheered. We all started drinking and eating. I'm starting to feel at home with them. Nami was starting to out drink everyone. I only had two cups and was starting to feel drunk. I went and sat with Luffy. QHe was still stuffing his face as much as he could. "Feeling at home yet?" He asked with mouth full "I'm starting to" I said with a giggle.

Luffys POV
"Is this how you thought it'd be?" I asked Lucy "What do you mean?" She asked "Us being reunited like we were, and now finally with you being here and joining my crew" I said still eating "Maybe not how we were reunited but it all worked out" she said and smiled. I love her smiles, I think I feel my self burning up now. "Hey Luffy" she said "Yea?" I asked "Your blushing now" she teasted. I couldn't even fight that sense I am. "I'm happy though" she said I just looked at her "Being here, with you. All the years we were separated I wanted nothing more then to run and find away back to Dadans. I missed you guys so much. Now I'm actually really happy again" She said and smiled "I'm happy to, there were time's I was trying to find away out to Fiora just to see you again. Ace and Sabo kept stopping me, sense we were all to young to sail the seas. I'm happy I waited for you all these years. Your still the only girl I see as my queen" I said and she was now blushing. "Luffy, Lucy how much do you know about world now?" Jimbei asked appearing "What?" We both asked "May we talk outside?" He asked "Yea, just give us a minute" I said seeing a tray of sweets walking by us. I grabbed Lucy and the tray then walked outside with Lucy and Jimbei. When we got outside I saw my crew to. "You guys are here to?" I asked "I drank to much, I'm recovering" Nami said "I'm recovering from eating to much food" Usopp said "Sanjis recovering for mermaid overdose" Chopper said "Fishman Island... is the grestest" sanji said with heart eyes. 
Jimbei told us how Akainu and Aokiji fought, how Aokiji was chosen for to be Sengokous successor, and how others wanted Akainu. Akainu won the duel, and is now the new Fleet Admiral of the navy. I grabbed my chest where the scar he left on me is. Lucy grabbed my hand. "Akainu" I said then remembering how he attacked me. "Did Aokiji die?" I asked "They both were injured, when he saw his former comrade collapse before him, Akainu could not kill him. Aokiji refused to serve under him and left the Navy" Jimbei explained. "So he isn't a marine anymore?" Lucy and me asked "Exactly, No one knows where he is now or what he's doing." Jimbei said "But now the Navy has a plan to fill the emptiness, to give them almost unthinkable power. There are two things you must always remember. First the Navy HQ under Akainu command is now even more powerful. Second is the rise of the Blackbeard pirates." Jimbei said "The same guy we met in impale down?" Lucy asked "Exactly" Jimbei said "He plans to take one of the four empire's spot, Red Haired Shankes, Kiadou, Big Mama, and Whitebeard. His crew is out killing devil fruit user's to take there powers and become even more powerful Be careful" Jimbei said I got up and walked over to my food and started eating "LUFFY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" He yelled "Don't worry the rest of us heard it" Sanji said "You need to take it easy, I like to leave it all to chance" I said "I'm sure it's been hard on all of you" Jimbei said "Yea" they all as I besides Lucy and Zoro whose sleeping. "Guest of honor shouldn't be out here" I looked over "oh, Caimie!" I said "The Princess is resting in here room, she was feeling tired and wanted to rest" she said then I felt something "Lucy! Zoro! Sanji!" I said "Is it just me or is there something like a wild animal in the palace?" I asked "Now that you mention it" Lucy stated "there does seem to be something" sanji continued "yea" zoro said. We started running to the princesses room. Once we got there, we saw the same guy we captured in the sunny there. "Hey" I said "what do you want straw hat?" He asked "I'm busy dont disturb me" he said "STRAW HAT?!" He yelled punched him and sent him flying "that guy was still here?" I questioned "LUFFY! I was so scared!" Crybaby started crying out "Once again we are in your debt" guards said once theg reached us. "Don't sweat it" i said "That guy stole all the treasure in the palace" the guard said "Wait, that guy?" Nami questioned "I've got a bad feeling about this" Zoro and me said and Lucy looked at me confused "If we get it back?" Nami started "It would be my honor to give it all to you" the old guy said appearing. "GO FIND HIM!" Nami yelled then sent Me, zoro and sanji flying. 

End for now, sorry I wanted to update sooner but my little man got sick.