Part 29

Lucys POV:

After Natsu finally put me down we all just stood still for a moment. "Lets keep walking" Gray (Natsu) said. "No, were far enough away that they won't hear us but also in range for when Luffy and Franky come back. I'm not walking any further" I said "Then I'll carry you again" Gray (Natsu) said. "No we will stay here. Let's all take a seat" Wendy (Erza) said. We all sat down in a circle. "You left this for us, but you never mentioned this before why?" Wendy (Erza) asked showing the note I left in my old apartment, I explained from how me and Luffy met to how my dad forced me to move. "Such a wonderful story Lucy! It's like a dream come true! I want a relationship like that when I get older!" Erza (Wendy) squealed "I must agree, very touching" Wendy  (Erza) said with stars in her eyes. "I'm just surprised you never told us. It wouldn't have made a difference we all still care for you. Your still part of our family" Natsu (Gray) said. "I don't like it." Gray (Natsu)said. "What?" I questioned "Your a member of fairy tail! The strongest guild in Fiora! After everything weve all been threw you would just run off with an old love and go to a life a crime?! That's not the Luce I know!" Gray (Natsu) yelled "LIKE YOU HAVE ANY ROOM TO TALK! YOU LEFT! YOU TOOK OFF NOT EVEN ASKING IF ANYONE WANTED TO COME! WHEN MASTER DISBANDED THE GUILD EVERYONE LEFT! AND NOW I'M HAPPY! I'M REALLY HAPPY AGAIN! I LOVE LUFFY AND EVERYONE IN HIS CREW!" I yelled "So you want to be a pirate? Live a life of crime and be wanted by the world government?" Gray (Natsu) questioned "I don't want to be, I am." I said "ENOUGH! Natsu! Your taking things to far!" Natsu  (Gray) yelled defending me. "I agree, this is what she wants. I will support you" Wendy (Erza) said. "I'm gonna miss you, but I know you'll be ok" Erza (Wendy) said "Thank you, I'll miss you all" I said hugging all three of them. "So you really want us to leave after just being reunited after 3 years?" Wendy (Erza) asked. "No, but I can't bring you all into this life with me. You all have so much to live for and the guild needs you to stay strong" I said "Would you like to say goodbye to everyone?" Wendy (Erza) asked. "I'd like to but it's easier this way" I said "I agree, it is" Gray (Natsu) said walking up to me "Natsu?" I questioned not knowing what he was going to do. I saw the looks of questioning and confusion on gray, erza and Wendy. "Natsu?" I questioned backing up. "I can't let you do this Luce, not after everything we've been threw together. Fairy Tail isn't the same without you." Gray (Natsu) said. Before I knew it I was I was backed into a wall. "Luce, your my best friend, I won't let you ruin your life" he said "Natsu, please stop this" I said "I can't, I'm not losing you Luce. I can't" He said trapping me where I was, I tried looking for away out but it was useless. I tried to push him away but it was no use. "Natsu! Stop this!" Wendy (Erza) yelled charging at him, but he used grays ice maker magic to freeze them all still. "ERZA! GRAY! WENDY!" I screamed "I'm sorry Luce, but we agreed to be partners. I need you" Natsu said "Natsu! Please stop this! I don't want to fight you!" I yelled "I can't! I refuse to lose anyone else I care about!" Natsu yelled "Natsu, I'm sorry but this is what I want to do" I said "No! Well go back home! Back to fairy tail and well be happy again!" he said "Stop! What about Lisanna?! She loves you! She loves you so much! You promised to marry her!" I yelled "That's all childhood stuff! None of it matters anymore" he said. "Stop! It does matter! You two were in love." I said "That was then! Luce just come back home with me" Natsu begged "No, I'm sorry but no" I said reaching for my whip, but Natsu quickly grabbed my hand stopping me. "If you won't go willingly then I'll just have take you" natsu said but suddenly he was flown into a wall. "I believe she said no" I recognize that voice right away. "Luffy" I whispered falling to the ground. I felt his arm wrap around me and launch me to him. "Robin, Usopp, Nami take Lucy and run to the ship. The others should be there by now." Luffy said "No way! I'm gonna stay with you!" I fought back "Your not going to want to see this" Luffy said "I don't care! I'm staying with you!" I yelled "Besides Erza, Wendy and Gray need help! They tried to stop him but with being in different bodies they couldnt and Natsu froze them!" I explain. Luffy looked at the frozen statues of my friends launch his arm out and grabbed them to. Right away franky used his fire to melt the ice off. "Let me switch them back" Law said appearing and used his devil fruit to change them, but the problem was in doing so Natsu was back and now gray was the one away. "Its good to be back" Natsu said "Now it's time for payback" he said launching at Luffy but he was quick to dodge.

- 17 minute battle-
- Anime tournament-

"Luffy!" I yelled running to him. After grabbing his hat. "Lucy, I'm sorry I just don't want to be separated from you again" Luffy said "Dont apologize, I understand. I wouldve done the same. And don't worry you won't be" I said luffy pulled me to him "I love you" he whispered "I love you too" I said. "Lucy, this has to be your choice"  I pulled away from Luffy and saw Erza. "There's nothing to think about. I love you all like family, but this is where I'm staying" I said "No it's not! Your coming back home!" Natsu yelled "Do you wanna again?!" Luffy yelled "Bring it on! I can beat you!" Natsu yelled they were getting ready to charge at each other again until Erza got in the middle sending them both into walls with her swords. Leaving the rest of my crewmates with their mouths wide open. "Enough of this!" Erza yelled "how did she do that?" (Franky) Nami wondered "Erza uses a magic only she can. A special kind of requip called the knight" I said "THAT'S SO COOL!" I hear luffy yell. "Straw Hat, we must start the first part of my plan" I heard law say "plan?" "LUCY! YOU HAVE TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO LUFFY! WE CAN FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH THIS GUY!" Usopp, chopper and nami yelled "Seriously?" I questioned "Yup! But don't worry. He said he's not gonna betray us" luffy said walking over smiling "It's hopeless. You all know once he makes up his mind there's no changing it" I said

End for now!
Thank you to every who came up with ideas! Your all a part of this story as well! 😄😄😄