Part 12

- Time Skip-

Luffy's POV:

"They did they cleared a path!" I cheered "Finally! We're gonna make it! Were gonna save him!" Lucy yelled "Straw boy and straw girl! You two keep running to Ace boy! You don't stop no matter what!" Iva shouted "Right!" We said and started running. White beards crew is holding back the marines for us. Inazuma made a bridge, there's no way were losing now! Lucy and me got on the bridge and started running towards ace, until grandpa jumped in front of us. "Grandpa! Get out of the way!" I yelled "I'm not moving an inch! Your not my grandson here! Your the pirate straw hat luffy! This is the path you choose! You, your brother and your girlfriend alike!" Grandpa yelled "She's not my girlfriend! She's my fiance!" I shouted "Grandpa Garp! Please move! He's our family! We're not gonna let him die!" Lucy pleaded "you know after this war you'll never be able to go back home! Your life is gonna completely change all because you want to save your brother in law!" Grandpa yelled to Lucy "I'm prepared for that! I knew that coming into this! But I'm not stopping now! Luffy, ace and sabo would've done the same for me if it was me up there!" Lucy yelled, and she's right we all would've. "You've both left me no choice then!" Grandpa said getting ready to attack and I got ready as well. With one punch I knocked him down. "Come on Lucy! We're almost there!" I yelled grabbing her hand then bridge is starting to collapse so I jump both of us landed in front of ace. "See I told you I'd make it!" I said smiling "We really made it" Lucy said "Luffy, Lucy you both really are crazy" Ace said "Yea oh well" I said smiling "I've learned from you two" Lucy said giggling "oh right I got the key right here" I said "that great but how?" Ace asked "I can't say, it was when Lucy and me got separated for a bit" I said, i was about to unlock the cuff until a light knocked the key out of my hand. "No! The key!" I yelled "what happened? I think I passed out" I looked over and saw me 3. "3?" Lucy and me questioned "straw hat?" Mr 3 asked then we started to see a giant shadow "L- Luffy" Lucy said scared "huh?" I turned then saw what she scared of. "3! Protect ace and Lucy!" I said jumping and using my ballon attack to block the punch. The platform then got crushed and we all started falling "im doing this for my late comrade so here I'll make a key just get those cuffs off of him!" 3 said and threw me a key. I unlocked the cuffs and then there was nothing but fire around us. "Ever sense we were kids neither of you ever listened to thing I say have you" I ace said grabbing us "Just like old times huh Luffy? Lucy?" Ace then questioned "It sure is" Lucy said "Alright!" I cheered. "We're gonna have to split up for now" ace said "can you both still fight?" He asked "yea, I'm fine" I said "yea, I can" Lucy said "I never thought I'd need my little brother and my sister in law to save me, I owe you guys one, thank you" ace said "We had to save you, you can't die before the wedding, who else would walk Lucy down the aisle" I said "That's true, it's my job and duty to" ace said and Lucy just turned red "can we not talk about this until were out of here!" Lucy yelled ace and me just laughed. "Alright this has been fun but I think it's time we leave" ace said "it sure is" Lucy agreed "Lets go!" I yelled and marines started attacking us. "Star Dress! Taurus form!" Lucy said and summoned a giant cow "Wow! Looks yummy!" I said "You can't eat him!" She yelled "Lets do this Taurus!" Lucy said "Moo can do!" The cow said and they started knocking marines back, ace was taking down marines as well. I was fighting and each time I knocked them back more came. I got surrounded "That's my little brother your trying to murder, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop!" Ace said jumping onto my head and attacking. You could see all of aces crew and my comrades were impressed by us all. "You've gotten strong Luffy" ace said to me "one day I'll be stronger then you" I said "I'm afraid you won't love to see it happen" aokije said appearing in front of us. "Luffy, Lucy stay back" ace said. They both used there devil fruit powers and attacked. Then a ship appeared and more of aces crew mates showed up. "Listen! We all will part here!" White beard yelled "Old man no!" I yelled "Pops!" Ace yelled "White beard!" Lucy shouted "Didn't you hear my order? Now get going! All of you!" White beard yelled "Ace, come on the old guys made up his mind" I said "I know" ace answered "Straw boy! Straw girl! Ace boy! Why are you just standing there? We need to go now" Iva said appearing next to us, ace unleashed fire to surround him and he was speaking with white beard. After Jimbei appeared "Ace, Luffy, Lucy you must hurry to the ship. Get in front, their boss wants you two boys dead! Jimbei said "White beard is a loser, a pitiful excuse of a captain" one of the admirals said appearing and ace stopped "Take it back" ace said "Ace!" I yelled "Ace come on don't fall for it!" Lucy screamed "Your father Gold D Roger was long of the pirates, no doubt. But white beard could never surpass him" the admiral said "JUSY SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!" Ace yelled back "did you all make this family to humor him? Or are you all just as dumb as he is?" The admiral questioned "There's nothing fake about the family he gave us! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE MAN WHO SAVED MY LIFE! THIS IS ERA!" Ace yelled and attacked but the admiral fought back and ace got burned I saw aces vivre card fly out of his pocket "aces vivre card" I said moving slowly to get it "Luffy stay over here!" Lucy yelled to me but I didn't listen. Then I saw a shadow above me and ace jumped in front of me. Then something happened, I never could have expected I heard Lucy scream our names.

End of this chapter.

Sorry if there's any misspelled words, kinda wrote this part in like 30- 45 minutes

Be ready the next. You might be able to guess what will happen, but you might not be able to guess how 😋