Part 16

Still in flashback-

Lucy's POV 

I started to wake up hearing someone saying "Ace, Luffy, Sabo, huh?" They must have said it four times over and over then I heard "Ace! Luffy! Sabo! Who is that?!" They yelled "Whos who now?" Luffy asked then fell back to sleep "Pipe down would ya? It's to early for questions" ace said falling back to sleep. I heard sabo get up but then fall back to sleep. "3 brats is already 3 to many, who the hell are you?" They questioned "Who me?" I questioned "Hi, I'm Lucy. You must be Dadan and the rest are the following mountain bandits right? It's nice to meet you" I said kindly "HOW ARE YOU SO POLITE?! they questioned yelling "she's  adorable" some of them said "Your not from around here, I can tell that. Let me guess these brats brought you here" Dadan guessed "yea...because I dont wanna live at home. I wanna be free and follow my dreams and marry for love not money" I said tearing up a bit luffy woke up and saw abd quickly went protective wrapping his arms around me. "You made her cry!" He yelled and ace and sabo got up to and come over to us. Dadan was just staring then sighed "Ace, sabo, Luffy, Lucy. There are no free rides, we all must pull our own weight around here. Bandits life is rough little girl, remember that" Dadan said. I smiled "Thank you!" I said and we all cheered. 
From that day we all got closer and closer. Days turned in weeks which turned into months. It's was always fun with them. Today's we were sitting in the forest and Ace had us all gathered around in a circle. "Let me tell you guys a secret, all it takes to become family is to share alittle sake." He said filling up cups "Luffy, sabo, well will go first" ace said and they all cheered and drank it. Then ace filled up there more "what's with the other 3?" I asked "These are for you, sabo and me. We will share these and be official brother and sister in laws" Ace said and "that's right, sense were already planning yours and luffys future wedding" sabo said and luffy and me turned red. "See I told you, they totally like each other" ace said "it's not hard to see, they've been inseparable sense day one" sabo said I looked to luffy and he took my hand and pulled me away from them. Ace and sabo just watched confused. Once we were away luffy turned back to me. "Lucy, I do like you. I can't fully explain this feeling but it's like how makino would describe love to me. I want to protect you, always see you smiling, never see you cry. Your the first and only girl I can see being my queen when I become king of the pirates." Luffy said I was speechless,  I never would've guessed he felt the same way as me. I jump up and hugged him "I know feel the same way. With you I feel safe and protective, I'm only 6 and your 7 but I know this is what true love feels like. I'd love to be your queen" I said. Luffy kissed my cheek and hugged me again. We were enjoying the moment until we knocked over by ace and sabo rolling down a hill. "YOU TWO WERE SPYING!" Luffy yelled and I was just blushing so red. "Sorry, we couldn't help it" sabo said "Idiot lie!" Ace yelled "Lets go back now" I said grabbing luffys hand and running back to our spot with Ace and Sabo following close behind. Once we got back Ace, Sabo and me picked up the cups drank them. After that we went back home and those three went to the bath. Sense ima girl I always had to wait until they were done and then bath. When they came running out Dadan let me go in. After I was done, Dadan knocked on the door then entered and threw me a pair of Luffys clothes. Which I've been wearing sense I didn't want to go home. I knew once I did my dad wouldn't let me out. He's probley lock me in my room, put bars and chains around my windows and door. Besides I'd rather be here, being free with Luffy, ace, sabo, Dadan and the bandits. Once I changed I went to all of ours room and see them still training "Lucy, join us. Were training alittle more before bed" ace said "Sure ok!" I said "I won't lose this time!" Luffy declaired "yea sure" sabo joked "Come on Lucy, I'm gonna teach you self defence tonight, while they practice" sabo said "ok" I said and we all started, sabo was shocked I was to start dodging fast "Wow! You learn fast" sabo then we heard a crash, we looked over to see ace stand victoriously and a huge hole in the floor "Luffy! Are you ok?" I yelled "you still alive?" Ace questioned but the we saw Dandan get up "Bedtime?" Sabo questioned "yea i think so" ace said and they went to lay down "might as get to sleep to Lucy, he's probley gonna be awhile" ace told me. I walked over and laid on mine and luffys side of the pillows and blankets "night" they both said "goodnight" I said back and soon we fell asleep. Later in the night I felt someone lay down next to me "Its just me" I recognized luffys voice easily "You ok?" I asked quietly "yea, come on. Let's get sleep, Dadans still pretty mad about what happened" luffy said and layed. I curled next to him and we fell asleep. 

End for now. There might be one or two more flashbacks. Then back to the main story.