Part 22

Luffys POV: 

After the crybaby mermaid made so much noise an axe flew in the room, aimed right at her. I jumped to stop it and Lucy used her whip to change its course. Not long after guards started entering the crybabys room. She hid Lucy and me from them. They were accusing us of kidnapping mermaids, and now want to throw us all in jail. "Luffy, we need to get out of here" Lucy whispered "Yea, I know. But how?" I asked "I'm not sure. But if what they said is true, then Zoro along with usopp, nami and brook have already been captured." She explained "Don't worry, if zoros with them, they'll be fine" I said "You never worry do you?" She asked with a smile "Nope, I know my crew" i said smiling back she turned alittle pink. "Lucy you ok?" I asked getting closer to her "I'm f- fine" she said "Sure" I said then I heard the guards leaving. "I'm sorry it seems your friends have been captured. Your names are Luffy and Lucy right?" Cry baby asked "yes, that's correct" Lucy confirmed "You're both pirates right? Does that mean your bad people?" Crybaby asked "Dunno you can decide that for yourself" I said "Anyway, who threw that axe just now?" I asked "I think I might know, his name is Vander Decken. He seems to hold a grudge against me sense I refused his proposal" she said "Sense you rejected him now he's trying to hurt you? Doesn't sound like love to me" Lucy said "He has the power mato- mato, he can target me at any time no matter how far he is. So I'm never allowed to leave the room. I've been stuck here for 10 years now" she said "10 years?! Thats terrible! You can't be locked up for that long!" Lucy said while I was eating "I do wanna outside, but I can't. I'm to scared" she said "Lets go! Where do you wanna go?" I asked "The ocean forest! Cry baby said "Lets go! I got a plan already!" I said excited. Lucy and me shoved cry baby into her shark. And set out. 
"Hey isn't that Sanji and chopper?" Lucy asked as we entered the town "Yea. SANJI! CHOPPER!" I yelled "Come on lucy, stay here cry baby well be back" I said and jumped with Lucy.  "That's Hachi! What happened to him?" I asked running towards them "Luffy! He won't tell us, he just keeps saying to get off this island" chopper said "LUCY! I'M SO HAPPY YOUR SAFE!" Sanji said with hearts in his eyes "She's still my girl sanji" I said "heart breaking" he said getting depressed. "PRINCESS!" people started saying. "Cry baby! Why'd you get out of the shark?" I asked "I'm sorry Luffy and Lucy" she said starting to cry. "He made our princess cry!" They started saying "Hachi right? Who did this to you? Tell us!" Lucy asked then ropes came out of no where and we were tied up. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THERE'S SOMETHING FLYING THIS WAY!" I yelled they all turned "Vander Decken" cry baby said "PRINCESS MARRY ME!" some guy said "Your not my type" cry baby said getting scared ready to run "Wait! Princess don't run!" Lucy yelled "what are you pirates saying?!" Towns people questions "IF YOU GO TO FAR THEN WE WON'T BE ABLE TO PROTECT YOU!" I yelled getting up pulling Lucy with me. I started to attack. "Open gate of the lion! Loke!" Lucy said summoning. Some how she managed to reach her keys. "Hey beautiful, been awhile" the lion guy said automatically uniting her. "Star dress! Leo form!" She chanted. "I knew that look would be perfect on you!" Lion said again "I'm still taken Loke" she said then they both started fighting. "SO COOL!" chopper yelled excited after seeing Lucy fighting. "Loke! Untie Luffy!" Lucy yelled "Lucy!" He fought back "Do it! We need him to win!" She yelled and lion used magic to untie me. "Pirate. You better protect her" he said to me "Don't worry I will. She's the only one for me" I said and he made a little smile. "She better be, if I ever find out you hurt her it'll be your greatest mistake" he told me. "Id never hurt her! I love her you stupid lion!" I yelled and he walked off. I started fighting and cry baby started to get scared. I grabbed everyone and launched us to the shark and we got out of there.
"Woah! This place looks fun!" I said as we entered the ocean forest "Look, the sunnys here too!" Lucy said "Yea and Franky, Franky!" I yelled "Luffy! Blonde sis!" He called out as we landed. "This is where you've been?" I asked "yea, robin was here but left shortly after looking for something in the corals" Franky said. "Luffy, Lucy I almost didnt recognized you two" we both looked over "Jimbei!" We yelled. "They said you werent here anymore! I thought I wouldnt be able to see you!" I said "You mean you never got my message?" Jimbei asked "what message?" Lucy asked "nevermind it" Jimbe said "Luffy! Lucy!" I turned around "Nami!" I said she jumped down with camie and quickly told us what's happening at the palace. Then Jimbei explained his story with Arlong. I ended up falling asleep.
"Luffy, come on wake up" I heard lucy say. But I didn't want to, I was comfy. "WAKE UP!" I heard and foot slammed into my face. "That's how you wake him up" sanji said. "Sanji! You jerk! What was that for?!" I yelled "Wake you up obviously captain. It's time for us to save the others" sanji said "you didnt have to kick me, why cant you wake me up nicely like Lucy does?" I asked "I'm not your girlfriend" he said "Something coming out of the trees" Lucy said "A video transponder snail" Jimbei said then it started playing. "That's him Hordy Jones!" Jimbei said.
---
"Zoro, usopp and brook have all been captured" Lucy said worried. "Lets go" I said "I can't not allow you to Luffy" Jimbei said "My friends are being held hostage! I'm going!" I yelled "You truly are Aces brother. If you will not listen then you will have to get pass me!" Jimbei said "Fine" I said "Luffy! Jimbei! Stop!" Lucy yelled "Can't, our crew is in trouble!" I yelled and Jimbei and me started fighting "STOP!" Lucy yelled until robin showed up and stepped between us "Robin! Move!" I yelled but she didnt budge. Sanji knock her out of the way and got hit. Lucy ran over to me. "You have to stop, this fight is pointless" she said "I can't do nothing while my friends are in trouble!" I said "I know that, but we're all in the same side here. Luffy please let's just hear him out" She said "Fine" I said "I see, you two really are meant for eachother. Both are reckless, but Luffy is quick to jump while Lucy is his voice of reason." Jimbei said "Yea, I guess. All I know for certain is that I love her, she's the only girl I truly see. It's her I want beside me forever" I said and Lucy turned red "Haha someones blushing hard" I said "S- shut up! No im not!" Lucy yelled embarrassed "I cant wait for this wedding! It's gonna be great!" Nami cheered "Can everyone stop and get serious?! Our friends are still in trouble!" Lucy yelled "Indeed, so here's the plan" Jimbei said and told us his plan. We all agreed. 
Lucy's POV: 
As we were approaching the city, luffy was getting ready to do his part "You better be careful" I said "I will be don't worry. Same goes for you. First time in two years were not gonna be next to eachother. Don't do anything reckless" Luffy said. "I should be saying that you" I said laughing a bit. "I'll still do my best to protect you, but when I fight Hordy I need you to stay with the others no matter what" Luffy said, I cant hide the worryness I feel. "I'll be fine, don't worry" He said. He got closer to me and lifted my chin. I'm blushing so hard "See you in a bit beautiful. Then were getting something to eat too" he said and kissed me. "Cya soon! Love ya!" He shouted and jumped inside the shark. "He'll be fine, don't worry" Nami said walking over to me. "Yea, I know but- It's only natural for you to worry. Don't let you feeling get in the way of fighting" Robin said cutting me off. "I won't, let's go" I said. Nami used her mirage tempo so No one could see us. Sanji should be arriving at the palace to free the others. "STRAW HAT! SHOW YOURSELF!" Hordy screamed. "LUFFY! PLEASE PROTECT MY FATHER!" The Princess screamed and then Luffy jumped out the shark and attacked. "Hurry up you guys!" He said "We took care of things as fast as we could" I said "Besides who knew luffy would stay hidden as planned" nami said releasing the mirage. Then Franky appeared with our ship. "STRAW HATS! ARE YOU OUT ENIMIES OR ALLIES?!" towns people asked "How about you decide that for yourself" Luffy said. Then the rest of our crew appeared. Now I know it's time to fight, and no more running for me. 

End of this chapter

I was gonna do timeskips, but I decided to write it out the best I can.