Part 30

Lucy's POV:

Now with Luffy agreeing to an alliance with Law, he explained the first part of his plan to us. We are to capture this ceaser clown guy. He took chopper and Wendy with him to find out what kind of drugs have been given to these kids. I'm worried about Wendy but she volunteered to go sense chopper cant move. "You ok?" I heard Erza ask I just nodded "Don't worry about Wendy she can handle herself." Erza added. I just nodded again. Luffy, robin, and Franky went ahead to distract the marines, the rest of us stayed with nami and usopp. I refused for Erza, Natsu and Gray to go and risk getting bounties. I'm only one here who can use haki, so if anything goes wrong I need to protect everyone. "Lucy, stop over thinking. I know you want along side Luffy but we need you here" Sanji (Nami) said "Luffy and then will be fine" Usopp added "I'm not worried about that. I worried about not being able to do my part and protect you all" i admitted "Were all here to. We will fight with you" Erza said "I'm so bored!" Natsu screamed "Quite! We don't want to draw attention here!" I scoled "Sorry" He apologized. "Hey the kids are starting to wake up" Gray stated "Candy" they all started saying "GIVE US CANDY!" they all started yelling and demanding "Usopp! Hurry and knock them out again!" I yelled " I can't if this is used to much it won't work" usopp said worried "Remove these chains!" They started yelling but then I could sense someone coming "Someone's coming" i said quickly turning around seeing a cloud of gas "Master" the kids starting saying "This is the master? Did he skip pass Luffy and the other's?" Usopp wondered "Not possible, Luffy wouldnt lose a fight. And also Robin and Franky were there to" I said "They're breaking the chains!" Sanji  (Nami) and Gray said "Come my children, and have your candy" their master said "NO KIDS YOUR CANT GO WITH HIM!" Sanji (Nami) and I yelled. "CAN WE USE FORCE NOW?!" Usopp yelled asking "NO! THEIR JUST KIDS!" We yelled "Kids or not they're attacking us first" Natsu said "No! Don't do it Natsu!" I yelled seeing fire covering his fist before I could stop him he launched his attack at their master. "I was worried he was gonna attack the kids" I said sighing "Did you really think that would work? Im a gas logia user you cant harm me" he said. I have to hold him off for everyone to escape. The kids the running so they can chase after them. "Nami, listen I'm going to hold him off. While I'm doing that the rest of you need to go after the kids" I said "I can't leave you here alone!" She fought back. "I'm the only one here with Haki, the only one who can do this" I said turning to her with a smile. "I'll catch up with you later" I said "You better, if it starts to get bad you run got it" she said "Yea now take everyone and go" I said "FORGET IT! WE'RE NOT LEAVING YOU HERE!" I heard Natsu yell "Yea you are!" I yelled going into Aquarius form and using to push them out of the cave. I turned to my attention back to the master guy "You can't beat me little girl, I already took down your captain and other crew mates. "Taurus form!" I summoned changing my star dress. "Well see about that" I said grabbing my whip and coating it with Haki to attack him. I was able to land a few good blows on him taking him by surprise "I'm not losing to you! I won't let you pass!" I yelled changing to my Leo form. I was to get magic to fist and went to attack but was knocked out of the way. I went against the wall. "You need to hurt and catch up to Straw Hat and your fellow crew members. I can hold him off" I looked and saw the guy brownbeard "I can't leave you to fight him alone!" I said "This is personal now go!" He yelled. I didnt like it but I ran out of the cave after the other's. I kept running not seeing any sight of them. "There's to much snow and smoke I can't see anyone. Everyone where are you?!" I yelled. I continued running until I tripped over something I was about to fall but someone caught me. "You ok Luce?" I recognized that name and voice right away. "Natsu where is everyone?" I asked turning around. "There was a giant explosion, I was able to inhale the flames but it still ended up knocking everyone out" he told me. "The one they call master told me that he captured Luffy and the others" I said "Get down" Natsu said suddenly pushing me and him down into the snow "What are you doing?!" I whispered yelled "Look, you didn't finish him off" Natsu said seeing the master heading towards a ballon, I just noticed all the kids on it. "Brownbeard pushed me out of the fight to catch up with you all" i said "If we follow them, I'm sure we'll get to Luffys team." Natsu as "Aye Sir!" I heard someone say we both turned around and saw Happy "Happy " I said "Lushe" he said slamming into my chest crying. "Its ok, but nows not the time for this. We have to follow them" I said "Aye" happy said "But first where are the others?" I asked "Well theyre all here. Your friend Nami is the one you tripped over" Natsu said. I nodded my head and went over her, i took out a piece of paper and pen from her pocket and left a note. "Lets go, we don't have anytime to waste" I said "lets go" Natsu said and started crouching down "What are you doing?" I asked "Come on get on my back. Easiest way is to fly to not be seen" he said. "Your right" I said taking one finale look at nami and usopp then I noticed two were missing. "Where's Erza and Gray?" I question "Huh? They were right there" Natsu said pointing now realizing they're gone. "You don't think that guy took them do you?" Happy asked "If he did, then the question is why" I said "Only one way to find out" Natsu said. I nodded knowing what he meant. I hopped on his back, happy grabbed us and started flying in the same direction as the master. We were flying high enough to be out of his senses but close enough for Natsu to follow by scent. "Look it's the factory again, i guess it makes sense for this to be his main hideout" i said "Yea, but the place is huge with guards everywhere" Natsu said "So well have to be extra careful then" I said "Happy get us close but out of sight" I said "Aye Sir" he said landing us behind piles of snow. "What now?" Natsu questioned "Now time to break in and save my captain and crew mates" I said "Captain?" Natsu and happy questioned "Captain and Fiance" I said "Now were gonna dig in" I said going into star dress Virgo form and summoning her as well. Natsu and happy look shocked, surprised, and alittle scared. "What's wrong with you two?" I asked "That magic reminds me of a certain red haired demon!" They both screamed terrified so I hit them both shouting them up. "Princess, I am ready to start" Virgo said "Lets do it" I said. Using her magic we were able to successfully dig a tunnel under ground to a spot where we didn't sense any guards. Ill looked around scanning the area first before signalling for Natsu and happy to follow. "This sure does bring back memories" I said taking my hair out of my ponytail. "Reminds me of the time we broke into Everlous mansion to steal Day Break" happy said I laughed at that while pulling half of my hair up and to the side like I use to. "Oh yea I'm fired up now! Ready Luce?" Natsu asked I laughed alitte "Ready Natsu" I said and we high fived like we used to.

We started heading out

We started heading out. We were dodging guards left and right. We rounded another corner and saw chopper and Wendy. "Chopper, Wendy" I whispered they turned around slow but relaxed when they saw us "Lucy, its horrible look" chopper said I did. My eyes grew huge when I spotted luffy, robin and Franky with two marines and law all chained up and locked in a cell. My eyes went more wide when luffys eyes landed on me. I could tell he was telling me not to do anything. "Lucy we need to do something" chopper said just then we saw the cell they all we locked in start raising and fall backwardd.  I was about to run in there ready yell luffys name until a hand covered my mouth and an arm locked me in place. "We can't do anything without getting caught ourselves." I heard Natsu whisper. I managed to look at him he looked shocked. "What's wrong?" I asked "For a second I thought i smelled Gray and Erza" he said. Then something fell in front of us, chopper picked it up. "Its a note" he said "Don't do anything" chopper read. 

End of this chapter!

OVER 900 VOTES!
You guys are awesome! I never expected this story to get like this!
Thank you all so much!