Part 20

Fairy Tails Lead

Erza's POV:

It's now been two years sense this surprising news of Lucy. I've managed to get our guild back back together. We rebuilt and everything. When everyone heard the news of Lucy they all were surprised. Sense the news of our guilds comeback our allies from other guilds have even been assisting us in our search to find her. Master along with Master Mavis and other Guild Masters have been using the magic councils technology to get any trace of Lucy. Canas been using here card magic to try and locate her. Myself along with my team have been taking jobs constantly outside of fiora to try and get some clues. We're currently taking the best lead we've had sense Luffy and Lucy's return to marine ford. Were on our way to this place called the sabaody archipelago. Where cana and hibiki were able to pick up traces of Lucy's magic. "Are we almost there yet?" Gray asked "We should be approaching soon" I said "Good, I can handle flame brains puke face anymore, same for Wendy" Gray said "They're both dragon slayers, Wendy has just now also has a weakness for transportation." I stated "yea, I know. But I hope we find Lucy here or at least get a lead" Gray said "Yes, i agree. This is the best one we've had. If we have to continue from here without returning back to the guild then we will. We're not losing after coming this far" I said. "Erza" I heard Gray say my name quitely. "Its all our faults, if we wouldn't have let the guild disband then Lucy would still be with us! I should've stayed with her!" I cried out "I know how you feel, but there's no way to know for sure that she would've stayed. She left fiora to save this ace guy. She probley wouldve done it regardless of us being with her or not" Gray said. "But at least we could've gone with her!" I yelled. "Look I see an island" Gray then said. "Wake up Natsu and Wendy, well be arriving soon" I ordered and he did "I'll find you Lucy, your my closest friend. First girl I've actually had as a friend in our guild. I'll will protect you" I declaired to myself.
Once we reached the port we got off our boat and started walking around. "Natsu, Wendy can you pick up any scent?" I asked "Not yet" Natsu said "We might have to split up to cover more ground" Wendy suggested "Agreed, we will meet back here in 3 hours" I said and we all walked off. I ended up at a bar and decided to go inside. Someone might know something. As I reached the bar I saw the bartender. "Excuse me, I need to ask a question" I said "Only if you buy something" he said so I ordered a piece of strawberry cake. "Now I must know if you have seen this girl" I said showing him a picture of Lucy "Star Gate Lucy, yea she was on this island just alittle bit ago. You just missed her and straw hat. They regrouped with the rest of the straw hat crew, and set sail. They had quite a few allies here to hold back the marines so they could escape" he said "Which way do they go!" I yelled "Why are you looking for my little brother and my sister in law?" I looked over and a man, only in shorts, a tattoo on his back, wearing a hat and has black hair. "Who are you?" I demanded "You should introduce yourself first, thats only pelite" he said "Fine, I'm erza scarlet." I said "that's better, now what is it you want from those too? Their bounties?" He asked "No, I couldn't careless about that. Lucy is a member of my guild. I need to find her" I said "Your to late, my advice let her go. She wouldn't go back now. Her and Luffy are reunited again after a long time of separation. Let them be happy" he said coming into the light. Then I noticed who it is. Fire Fist Ace. "You. How are you connected to Lucy" I questioned "Like I said before and the world knows, she's my sister in law." He said with a giggle "There's nothing funny going on here! Lucy is a wanted criminal now! She never mentioned anything about pirates or engagements! Nothing related to any of this!" I yelled calling out my swords to surround him. "Not surprising. We all promised to keep it a secret until we were reunited out here on the sea. Luffys dream is to be king of the pirates with Lucy as his queen. They share an unbreakable bound. If you wish to separate them, then you gotta go throw me" Ace said. "I do not wish to separate them. Only to see for myself that my friend is safe and happy. And to just talk and understand what is happening. I wish to hear it from her" I said "I see, unfortunately they have already left island. Heading to fishman island, after that the new world." He said "Tell me how we can get there" I asked "Youll need a coated ship, along with a log pose to reach fishman island." He said "Your also in luck. I was about to head back to the new world along with my crew mate's, we can lead you there" Ace offered "Thank you, i appreciate it. It will not only be me but other members from mine and Lucy's team within our guild as well." I explained "No problem, first we will need to get your ship coated, so we  will visit Rayleigh, he trained Luffy and Lucy these last two years" he said "I see, the same one who returned with them back to marine ford" I said "Exactly" Ace said "Right this way, Erza" He said directing me out of the bar. And lead me to another place, we walked inside. There was an older man, shoulder length white hair and an older woman but not to old with short black hair, smoking a cigarette. "Ace, nice to you see you again" the man said "Nice to see you to, Rayleigh" ace said "So your Rayleigh" I questioned "Yes, I am" he said "We need her ship coated, she and her friends will be traveling with me back to the new world" Ace said "I see, so your finally going back. The coating will be done fast, just take me to your ship" Rayleigh said. I guided them the ship where the others were. "Erza, you said 3 hours where have you been?" Gray asked "Getting information, succeeding and finding us away to Lucy" I said "No way! For real?" Natsu asked with hope "Yes, as you may recognize him from the paper" I said stepping aside and they were shocked. "Isnt that- Yes, Fire Fist Ace, Lucy's brother in law" I said cutting Wendy off. I could feel anger coming from Natsu. "This is going well, I understand you all want to see Lucy, but it isnt that easy. Sure I can track them easy but doesn't mean anything in the new world. That sea alone you can lost in." Ace said "I don't care, were going" I said then noticed Rayleigh already finished coating the ship. "You're all set, when you see my two apprentices say hi for me, and to keep going all the way to the top." Rayleigh said walking past me "Lucy, isnt the same as before. I've trained her well. She's in a completely new league now." He added then disappeared. "Get ready to depart, I'll bring my ship around and connect yours to it so we don't get separated" Ace said then walked off. "Guess it's good you ran into him, but he's not what I expected" gray said "I know what you mean, he said he was already on his way there so he'll guide us" Erza said "Hes not a bad guy, I couldn't sense anything wrong with him. If anything he seemed really interested in you Erza" wendy said. "Hes A pirate, they're all bad news" natsu said "maybe not" I said "Are you ready? Erza and friends?" We looked and saw Ace and his crew "Yes!" I called out. He latched a chain around our ships rail, undid the sails and we started going under water.

End of this part. Let me know what you think!