Part 31

Luffys POV 

I saw Lucy by the door, I could tell she was ready to fight and save us but when our eyes met I told her no. Once this freak master sent us falling backwards I saw something or someone grab her and stopped her from running after us. I was about to scream her name but law and robin told me no. I'm so worried about her though. Was it a friend? An Allie? Or an enemy that grabbed her. I need to know shes if she's safe or in danger. "Traf guy, I need you to do something about these chains" I said serious "But Luffy you cant just do this alone" Robin said "I need to know if Lucy's ok! Someone or something grabbed her! I promised her and her mother I would always protect her and I cant if I chained up here!" I yelled "Straw Hat, with fights come death. If she was grabbed by the enemy you will not make it in time to save her" Traf guy said "YOUR WRONG! I WILL MAKE IT! WE PROMISED EACH OTHER FOREVER! I'M NOT LOSING HER NOW!" I yelled "Very well. Is there anyone here who can make fire?" he asked "You'd want Franky for that. He can even make fire beams" I said "All I can do right now would be my fire ball" Franky said "That's fine, can hit that battle ship over there?" Traf guy asked and franky did it but now theres smoke everywhere. Traf guy stood up releasing his chains "Yours aren't sea prison stone?" I asked "I place plenty of regular chains around this base for this reason" he said "Its seems these two are starting to wake up" Robin said I looked down and saw of Lucy's old guild mate's I actually forgot they were even here. "Are you two ok?" Franky asked "Explosion! Where's Natsu, Wendy and Lucy?!" They both yelled I just looked down "You don't know?!" The red head Erza yelled at me. "I couldn't do anything with these stupid chains around me" I said "You can't get out of chains? Pretty sad" then guy i believe gray said "There not regular chains, these are sea prison stone chains designed by the navy to deal with devil fruit user's. It gives us the same effect as being in the sea. Completely powerless" Robin explained "Well damn, that sucks" Gray said. Law suddenly undid our chains so we were free. Robin, Franky and Me along with Erza and Gray following made our way out of the cage. "Traf Guy! How did we get back inside?" I asked anxious. I need to back inside capture this master and find Lucy. 

Lucy's POV:

"LET ME GO!" I yelled with Natsus hand still covering my mouth and still holding me back. "You can't just go running in there. You'll end up captured just like the rest of them" Natsu said "Natsus right Lucy. Even more they were already launched out of here, we don't know where they are now" Wendy said. Coming to my own senses I know there's only one way out of this. I started to relax and calmed myself down. "Your right. But Luffy and Robin can't do anything to protect themselves with those chains on them. We need to save them" I said. Natsu releases his hold on me, I took this chance to escape. "LUCE!" I heard him yell but I didn't stop. I kept running and rounding every corner. I memorized the way Natsu Happy and I took to get here. That cage deffiently lead to the outside. I could feel the cold entering when the master here sent them falling. "Sorry Fairy Tail but I'm not the same Lucy you all knew before and now you will see it." I said to myself. Before I knew it I could hear voices. "Sounds like guards, I don't have time for them" I said quickly getting my whip my ready ready to take them down fast. But I noticed they were running the other way. I started running again rounding another corner I saw Luffy, he looks drained. This bird woman has a hold on him. I can tell he's losing his strength. I quickly took my whip and launched it at her. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HIM!" I yelled pulling her off also giving Luffy the chance to attack. "GET OFF OF ME!" He yelled slamming his foot threw the ground freeing himself but also creating a huge hole in the ground. Before I knew it this bird woman got herself out of my whip used it to swing me into luffy causing us both to fall. "LUFFY!" i screamed scared "Don't worry" he said grabbing me slamming into the ground taking the impact for both of us. "Luffy, are you ok?" I asked worried "Yea I'm fine, are you" he asked "Yea but now where are we?" I wondered "Don't know" Luffy said "So who grabbed you earlier? They didnt hurt you did they? I'll beat them up for touching you!" Luffy declaired "Luffy it was- "who the heck do they think they are grabbing you?! I swear someone wants to get their ass kicked!" Luffy said cutting me off. "Natsu" I said "huh?" Luffy asked "Natsu was the one who grabbed me and stopped me from chasing after you" I explained "Pinky grabbed you?!" Luffy yelled actually looking alittle scary right now. "Calm down. I chased after you leaving him alone" I said. Next thing surprised me. Suddenly out of nowhere Luffy kissed me. This kiss was different then the others, I feel more passion and love then before. When we parted I was actually alittle upset. Then I suddenly felt something rub against me, It felt scaly. I quickly jumped and luffy caught me. "What's wrong?" He asked "THERE'S SOMETHING DOWN HERE!" I screamed. Luffy started looking around but suddenly stopped. "What are you?" Luffy suddenly asked "It is I who should ask who art thou" I pink lizard said appearing.

Guys I'm so tempted to skip the rest of Punk Hazard, I wanna get on with the rest of the story and go to Dressrosa

Check out the video I had fun making!