Part 39

Luffys POV 

Once I saw what this bastard was doing to Lucy I stormed off to where she was. He really sped up her pregnancy to get our child out of her! She's helpless right now and I have to save her and our kids! Everyone followed behind me. Once I saw his weird castle I went into 3rd gear along with everyone else and we destroyed a good amount of the place to get in. "ALRIGHT! LETS SPLIT UP AND FIND LUCY AND MY KIDS!" I yelled, we all broke off into small groups. I ended up with Ace, Sabo, Iva and Erza. "Erza how were you guys able to get such a good lead?" Ace asked "We went to war with Zeref. Zeref was able to use a spell to unleash E.N.D inside Natsu. The other dragon slayers traced Natsu's scent and Cana along with Levy, Freed and help from Blue Pegasus were able to pin point this exact location." Erza explained "So there are different types of dragon slayers?" Sabo asked "Yes, different elements for each" She answered "Are we just gonna running around blindly?! Straw girl and straw babies are in serious danger!" Iva stated "We did this in Imple Down to and everything worked out" I said "We're not running blindly, I can sense Lucy's magic. It's close but so is E.N.D" Erza said "Atleast were heading in the right direction" Ace said "Only thing is they're moving, E.N.D knows were close and most likely will move Lucy somewhere before we can reach them" Erza said "He can run all he likes! I'm still gonna save her!" I yelled serious "YEA WE WILL! NO ONE MESSES WITH OUR FAMILY AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!" Ace and Sabo yelled "Yeehaw! Let's move it!" Iva cheered we started running into enemies but quickly took them out. We kept moving, nothings gonna stop me from saving my family!

Lucy's POV 

I pretended to be passed out, it seemed to work sense Natsu stopped talking. I was slung over his shoulder like a sack. "Well be home soon Luce, then noone will bother us ever again. I can't wait to see your eyes again when you wake up!" He said, you'll be going home alone! I'm not going with you! I need to break free now! I started to feel another magic presence. I know this magic, it's Erza! I saw we were walking over a floor with another one under it. I'm close to edge to escape. This may be my only chance. I quickly took my foot and rammed it into his balls. I used my whip to swing away. "LUCE! GET BACK HERE!" He yelled. I landed on the ground and ran towards the magic.

Luffys POV

"I CAN SENSE LUCY! SHE'S RUNNING THIS WAY! LUFFY HURRY STRETCH YOUR ARM OUT AS FAR AS YOU CAN IN FRONT OF US!" Erza yelled "GOT IT!" I launched my arm and kept going but I don't feel anyone yet. "DAMN IT! LUCY GRAB AHOLD ALREADY!" I yelled. 

Lucy's POV 

I kept running to escape. I could feel Erza's magic getting closer, it's a straight path! I saw demon guards up ahead and used my whip to knock them back, but I'm getting exhausted. I haven't recovered enough. I'm running out of energy fast but I can feel Natsu getting closer to. I saw something coming my way. "LUFFY!" I screamed when I recognized the arm stretched out. Before I could grab it fire surrounded me. "Stop running Luce, we both know you'll be better with someone who can actually protect you, someone who's always been there to save you, someone who would do whatever it takes to be with you and see you happy" Natsu said appearing behind me. I have to get away but how?! My bodies crashing at the worse possible time! "Now let's go princess" Natsu said reaching his hand to me. suddenly Natsu was sent flying! "STRAW GIRL! ARE YOU OKAY?!" I looked up and couldn't believe what I saw "BON! YOUR ALIVE!" I screamed happy "Of course! Swans never die!" He said happy. I jumped up and hugged him "THANK YOU! YOU SAVED MY LIFE NOW TWICE!" I cried happy "Anything to help a friend!" He said crying "Now straw girl listen up! I need to get you away from here and to straw boy asap! Can you still run?" Bon asked "No, I'm sorry. My bodies completely worn out from everything" I said "Ok, then I'll have to carry you, let's move we don't have much time!" Bon said grabbing me and running threw the flames "Luffys arm was stretched out to here but before I could grab it Natsu caught me" I said "Good, straw boys headed our way then. Thank goodness" bon said "Bon, how did you know where to find me? I thought you were trapped in Imple Down" I questioned "Story best saved for later. Right now I need to get you to straw boy! Then we must find the straw babies!" Bon said determined "Right" I said "I swear on my life I will get you all out of here!" Bon swore "This time, were leaving together" I said "If that is our chosen path" he said "Straw girl! Hang on! I see more enimies!" Bon warned, he started kicking taking them all down and kept moving. "Bon! I can sense E.N.D! He coming this way fast!" I warned "Don't worry straw girl! I will protect you!" He said "LUCE!" We heard him yell fire started catching up to us I saw it form into a hand. "BON! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" I yelled "It's a straight path! There is no where else to go!" Bon yelled running as fast as he can. "NO LOOK! THAT'S LUFFY! QUICK BON! GRAB HIS HAND!" I yelled seeing luffys arm stretched out to here. "HANG ON TIGHT STRAW GIRL!" Bon warned and grabbed luffys hand and we started being pulled his way at top speed. 

Luffys POV 

Th second I felt someone grab my hand I started retracting my arm. "WHY IS THERE SO MUCH WEIGHT ON THE OTHER END?! LUCY DOESN'T WEIGH THAT MUCH!" I yelled "It's possible to believe E.N.D. grabbed ahold of her and now they're both coming our way" Erza said "Good, bring the fight to us" Ace said "This is a demon, don't let your gaurd down for a minute!" Iva warned "Prepare for battle" Sabo said "Here they come!" I warned "DON'T ATTACK!" I heard Lucy's voice yell, soon enough I saw her and someone else. The other person let go but Lucy didn't and we went crashing into the wall. "Lucy?!" I said worried, she wasnt letting go. She wouldn't even look at me. "Lucy" I said again but she wouldn't budge. She hid her face against my chest and just started crying. "Its all my fault, I'm so sorry. I don't know where our kids are! Ultears used magic to save them from Natsu but he killed her before she could tell me! It's all my fault! Everything that's happened is my fault!" She said crying. I'm pissed but not at her, at him. "Well find them, don't worry. We will get our kids!" I said hugging her. "Look at me" I said but she wouldn't. I grabbed her face and made her look at me. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at him. This isn't your fault. He has some crazy obsession that he has to get over" I said "Luffy" she said still crying. I just pulled her even closer to me, getting as protective as I can. He made her cry, he's the reason she's suffering right now, he's responsible for this! I didn't realize I was holding her so tight, and she started to calm down. "He's gonna pay" I said lowly shocking her. "HE'S GONNA PAY! NO-ONE DOES THIS TO MY FIANCEE OR KIDS AND LIVES TO TELL ABOUT IT!" I yelled.

End of this part!
End of the story is coming!
A few chapters left for this one!