Part 35

Lucy POV

I woke up to the sun shining through alittle part of the curtain. I looked over and saw Luffy still sleeping peacefully. Event's of last night started playing in my head. "It really happened" I said. I was so happy and sore I can't explain it. I felt something grab me. I was alittle startled at first. "Morning beautiful" luffy said "Good Morning" I said smiling. He kissed me and then jumped up. Where does he always get energy from? "Lets go get food!" He cheered. Does he remember what happened last night? "Luffy, last night- was the best night of my life" he said cutting me off. I looked at him surprised. He walked over and sat down next to me. "What about for you?" He asked "It was for me to" I said "I told you your the only one I want to be with and I mean it." He said "I'll never leave you, I love you" I said "I love you to, now let's get some food!" He said "Ok let's go" I said and got up. I grabbed my clothes and put them on. "Lets go!" He cheered picking me and running. 

Two Weeks Later-

I woke up before everyone. I went up to the deck and sat down watching the ocean. "I have to figure out what's wrong with me" I said to myself. I heard a door open then saw Nami. "Morning" I said "Good morning, your up early" she said "Couldn't sleep" i said "You ok? You don't seem like yourself" she said "You've noticed?" I asked "Not just me, we all have" she explained "I've just been feeling really tired, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about" I said "I'm here, if you want to talk or even say what your denying" she said "Denying? What am I denying?" I asked "Not my place to tell you, you need to figure it out for yourself Lu" nami said. Then we heard another door open and Sanji came out. "Good Morning Sanji Kun!" Nami said waving "Nami SWAN! Lucy! Good morning beautiful ladies!" He said "I'll make you both something to eat" he said going into the kitchen. After 10 minutes we went into the kitchen, the food smells amazing! We both sat down and Sanji put plates in front of us. "Smells amazing!" Nami said. I smiled agreeing. She started eating. For some reason I couldn't. I started feeling sick. I got up and ran to the deck. I just made it to the railing and threw up. Nami and Sanji both came running after me. "Lucy! Are you ok?" Nami asked worried. I couldn't answer. I kept throwing up. I heard other doors open, soon everyone was out here. "LUCY!" Luffy yelled rushing over to me. "What's wrong? Are you sick?" He asked worried. "I dont know" was all I said "Lucy come on, you need to lay down" Nami said and walked me to Choppers medical ward. Chopper and luffy followed us. I sat down on the bed and chopper came over and took my vitals, there all fine. He took a tube of blood from me to run basic test. "I'll be back in a bit" nami said leaving. "These test will take about an hour, I'll be back then to check them." Chopper said leaving. "Luffy" I said "What is it?" He asked "I'm sorry" I said "What are you sorry for? You can't help this. Your health is important" he said concerned.

After an hour chopper came back in and read the results. "Luffy, I need to speak to Lucy alone" he said "I'll be back" he said getting up. Once the room was empty chopper looked at me. "Lucy your pregnant" he said. I was shocked, I didn't want to believe it. "I'm what?" I asked "Pregnant, about two weeks" he said "Do you want me to get the others?" He asked "I need a minute" I said he nodded and left the room. 

Luffys POV 

"Chopper! What's wrong with Lucy?!" I asked worried "I'm sorry, I can't say until shes ready. It's her place to tell you not mine" he said worried "What? Chopper youve never said something like is" Nami said. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran to to Lucy. I slammed the the door open and saw Lucy crying. I ran over to her. "Lucy? What's wrong? What did Chopper say it was?" I asked worried. I heard her mumble something. "What?" I asked she mumbled again "Lucy, speak up I can barely hear you" I said "We're having a baby" she said this shocked me I looked at her. "You mean were having a baby?" I asked "Yea" she said "We're going to parents?" I asked and she started crying. I sat down next to her a hugged her. "Its gonna be ok, well get threw this" I said. I felt her shake her head no. "Lucy, this is our child. We're having our family. It's sooner then we wanted but it's not a bad thing." I said. "Luffy, can we really handle it? We're sailing the sea, fighting enemies all the time. I can't fight while being pregnant it wouldn't be safe for the baby" Lucy said "I'll protect you and our child with my life, I won't let any harm come to either of you!" I said serious "Luffy" she said speechless "Lucy i love you and our baby. And I will protect you no matter what" I said standing up and grabbed her hand "Lets share the good news!" I said smiling. 

We made our way to the deck where everyone was talking.  "Guys! We have big news!" I yelled then felt Lucy's hand tighten on mine. "Its ok, trust me" I said "Lucy! Your up! Are you feeling better?" Usopp and Nami asked "Ah, I guess" she said "That's not reassuring blonde sis" Franky said "What's this news?" Zoro asked. I looked and Lucy she nodded her head yes. "WE'RE HAVING A BABY! LUCY'S PREGNANT!" I yelled excited. "I KNEW IT! CONGRATS!" Nami cheered "We're gonna have a mini Luffy running around here!" Usopp yelled shocked "Super Congratulations!" Franky said "This calls for a special song!" Brook cheered "Lucy's not gonna be able fight, once she starts showing there's no doubt people will try to kill her and the baby. Well need to be ready for that" Robin said "I'll protect Lucy and our baby! No harm will come to either of them!" I said serious. "None of us will! Well all protect her and the baby!" Nami declared. "Lucy! I have a special drink and meal for you! Prefect neutrons for your health and the baby!" Sanji came over happy. "Thank you" Lucy said happy. We ended up partying to celebrate mine and Lucy's new beginning.

Lucy's POV

Once everyone fell asleep I sat down and looked up at the stars. "Mom, what do I do? I love Luffy and our baby, I love everyone in this crew. I can't have them all putting their lives on the line just to protect me." I wondered. "Lucy, they won't be the only ones to protect you" I turned around and saw Loke. "Loke" I said surprised "We all will protect you no matter what" he said "Thanks" I said "I know what your thinking, do what you believe is right. We will support you" he said then disappeared. 

"Do what I think is right? But what is that?" I wondered 

End for now!