Part 24

Short Chapter

Luffys POV:

After Zoro, Sanji, and me returned to the palace I explained how we got the treasure back, and now i gave it all to Big Mom and also picked a fight with her. Now we've said our goodbyes and our now heading the new world! "Luffy?" Lucy asked "I'm fine, just excited. Soon you'll be in the same sea as Shanks, and were ace and his crew survive to" I said "Well survive, and head for the top just like Rayleigh said to. Your going to be King of the pirates" Lucy said. "Guys! I'm going to shower! Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone!" Nami said then disappeared. "Im going to actually unpack my stuff" Lucy said. "Just wait to do that, I'll help you with it. Let's just enjoy sailing in the ocean!" I cheered "Alright, fine you win" She said so I pulled her along with me over to Usopp and Zoro. We decided to go deep sea fish fishing. "That one would be good fried" zoro said "that one would be boiled with soy sauce" usopp said "no, that one with mayo!" I said "Besides sanji can make anything taste good!" I said and attacked. Then two more fish took it has bait and we caught them to. "Whats that?" I wondered seeing something that looks like snake in front of us. "I have no idea" Lucy said "A sea snake?" Usopp questioned "No. That's a white storm!" Robin warned "White storm?" Lucy asked "They appear randomly, anyone caught by one ends up in a completely different part of the sea!" Robin explained "So it's a mystery vortex" I said getting excited "Forget Luffy!" Lucy and usopp said "WE NEED TO GET AWAY FROM THAT QUICK! I LEFT YOU ALL ALONE FOR 10 MINUTES!" Nami came out screaming "CUT THAT THING LOSE! IF WE DON'T WE'RE DONE FOR!" AN SHOUTED "WHAT?!" All us guys questioned "But that's our deep sea fish dinner" I complained "WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? A FISH OR YOUR LIVES?!" Nami yelled "FRANKY! WE NEED A COUP DA BURST!" Nami yelled "Super! To late, were already being pulled in" Franky said "EVERYONE! GRAB A HOLD OF SOMETHING QUICK!" Sanji shouted so we all did. Soon we were sucks into the vortex, not long after we were knocked out. "What happened?" I questioned "seems something knocked us out of the white storm" robin said "Wow, check it out!" Lucy yelled we all ran over "LABOON?!" I questioned "Laboon?!" Brook said starting to cry. "Don't be crazy! He's back at the first half of the grand Line!" Usopp said "Laboon?" Lucy questioned "He's a whale we meet when entering the grand line, we promised to meet again after sailing the world. I promised him a rematch" I said. Brook started playing binks sake, and the whales started to carry us. "This is it! I can see the surface!" I yelled excited "WE'RE HERE!" I yelled excited as we reached the surface "The weather's terrible" usopp said "The winds crazy" robin said "Waters are wild!" Franky said excited "the compass is spinning like crazy!" Nami said "I can see red water" chopper stated "an ocean on fire" sanji said "It's about to time" zoro said "yohohoho" brook laughed "WE FINALLY MADE IT!" Lucy and me cheered. 

Short chapter, just to get into the new world. Now I can have fun with writing!