Part 19

Lucy's POV:

After landing on the ship, I'm starting to feel nervous. What if his crew doesn't like me? "Lucy, ready to meet everyone?" Luffy asked pulling me out of my thoughts. I then noticed everyone was staring at us "Ah, yea" I said nervously "Guys! I want you to meet someone!" Luffy yelled so they all walked over. "Guys, this is Lucy. She's going to be joining us and also she's my fiance" Luffy said "Uh, Hi" I said nervous. "WHAT?!" Most of them screamed except for a orange hair girl, another girl with long black hair, and zoro, sanji and chopper but those three already knew when we told them earlier. "HOW?! WHEN?! I'M SO CONFUSED!" A guy with a long nose questioned "I'm Supppeeeerrrrr confused as well" a guy? Man? Robot? Cyborg said "Yohohoho, when did this happen? In the last two years?" A skeleton asked, I remember Luffy telling me about him. Sad story in my opinion. "I already knew from reading the paper, I was shocked but after reading it I must say I'm really impressed. I wanted to meet you so I can help plan your wedding! I never thought our idiot captain even knew what love or anything like it was. By the way my name's Nami" the orange hair girl, Nami said. "I'm not even planning it, Ace is. He has been sense we were kids. He says its gonna be the best wedding in the world" I said kinda nervous "I will help him! You and me are gonna great friends I know it! So it's my duty to help plan your special day!" Nami declared "W- wh" "Dont question it, when she puts her mind to something, she won't rest until it's done" Luffy said covering my mouth and whispering that to me, I just nodded my head. "The paper also stated that your a mage, correct? I thought magic no longer exist" the girl with long black hair said "That's correct, I use celestial spirit magic. In fiora where I'm from they use magic all the time. I was in the fairy tail guild. The strongest guild" I explained "How did your guild member react to this?" Nami asked, I started think of our last battle together, and the guild disbanding. "I don't know if they know. My guild disbanded two and half years ago now. We all went our own ways. I was living in crocus when I learned of aces execution. I got members from the blue Pegasus guild to help me locate ace and they brought me as close to the prison as they could." I explained "I'm so sorry, so you haven't seen your friends longer then we all have been separated. Must be hard" nami said "Its ok, I know that they all have their own reasons" I said "Blonde sis' s story is so heartbreaking" I looked to the robot, cyborg guy crying "Lucy, you never told me that" luffy said "you never asked. Besides it's ok really" I said then luffy pulled me into a hug. "Its not ok, friends should never abandon each other like that, no reason or anything. That's not ok" he said, I hugged back "I know they all have different reasons. I could never hate them for what they did. Even if it hurts I will always think of them as family" I said then pulling away from the hug "Now I know why Rayleigh asked me to build an extra bed in the girls room" The Robot said "He did? Well thank you" I said "No problem Blonde sis, by the way I'm the supppeeeerrrrrrr Franky" Franky said "How did you and Luffy end up together?" Usopp asked and that got everyone attention. "Its started back when we were kids" Luffy started but got cut off when a Canon ball almost hit us. "Well have to finish this later!" Nami said and usopp ran to the side "Three warships!" He yelled then they each fired but no ones ready to try and fight them off, I'm alittle confused but then noticed half turned to stone and the rest to ash. "The kuja mark, and white beards mark as well" robin said "kuja?" Nami asked "A crew of all female warriors lead by the pirate empress" robin said then Luffy and me walked over. "Thats Hancock and Aces crews" Luffy said "Wait you know the warlord?" Nami asked "Yea, when I was sent flying I ended up on their island, they're all good friends of mine" Luffy said "You! You ended up at the island of all women! Did you even train at all?!" Sanji questioned shacking Luffy "Yea I did" He replied Sanji started getting depressed. "We should use this to our advantage and escape" Nami said. Then the bubble covering the ship started to inflate. Nami explained the bases of the coating to us. "Nami, are we ready to deport?" Luffy asked "Everything's set and awaiting orders captain" nami said and luffy walked in front of everyone "Guys, there's so much I've wanted to talk to you all about but for now, Thank you for going along with my selfishness these last two years" Luffy said "Acting like we havent before" sanji said "yea youve always been like this" usopp added luffy smiled and laughed "Alright! Lets set sail! To the new world!" Luffy shouted and the guys dropped the sails and we started going under water. I never couldve imagined how beautiful it is. "Its so pretty" i said "It sure is" Nami agreed walking over to me and so did Luffy "I'm really happy your finally here with us" luffy said "So am i" I said smiling "Tell us how you two met!" Usopp shouted "oh right" I said and Luffy explained our past to them. Nami was stairing in awe, while others were shocked and surprised. "So cute, like a fairy tale" nami said "Shocked Luffy even knows what love is" usopp said "Hey! I'm not an idiot!" Luffy said defending himself. Usopp laughed. "Wow! Check out all the fish!" Luffy then said getting distracted "wanna see who can catch the most?" Zoro asked Usopp and chopper quickly attacked them "WHAT IF THE BUBBLE POPS?!" they both screamed "Nami, how about you explain the bubble to us" sanji implied "Sure thing Sanji" she said giving him a smile which caused him to have another nose bleed. But ended up going threw the bubble into the ocean. "SANJI!" we all screamed and luffy stretched his arm out to save him. "What could've happened to the lady loving Sanji" brook questioned while we gathered around him. "If he keeps this up much longer he'll be in trouble. He has a rare blood type, we need to get a blood transfusion for him on fishman island" chopper explained. Then nami explained to us how the bubble works and how we can still fight from it. "Lets eat! I'm starving! I have a ton of boxed lunches from Ace and his crew!" Luffy then yelled "Nami will the ship be ok?" Franky asked "Yea, we won't have any danger until we travel deeper" nami answered "Then I have time, I have to tell you all something important" franky said so we all say down. He then told everyone how Kuma the guy who separated them all two years ago was the same one he found protecting their ship. Also how Kuma is a member of the revolutionary army. "Im greatful, but one day I would like to know the reason he had" Zoro said "well with the revaluationaries, the only reason I can think of is Luffys dad" usopp said "I don't know much about my dad, but that bear guy was a good guy after all" luffy replied "Kuma, the same one Iva faced during the war?" I asked "Yea, thats him" Luffy said "That explains why Iva called him his friend, I can't image how it couldve felt. Having to fight and lose your friend to the world government" I said "had to have been tough" nami and Usopp agreed "This crew is in debt to Kuma" Franky said and we all agreed. 

End for now. 

I must've change the meeting about 10 times.