I need you

Larry couldn't take seeing his baby cry anymore. He slammed his lips into Laurent's mouth slipping his tongue passionately.

Larry: Im not going to force you if you don't want to.... Lau silenced him but reuniting their lip again.

Lau: I missed you daddy.

Those words ringed in Larry's ear. He became instantly horny. "Daddy's going to take care of you tonight" Larry said in a low suductive voice. Larry's hand slipped underneath his shirt slowly lifting it above his head. He began kissing Lau's neck all the way down to his collarbone making his lover moan." Please I need you in me" Larry teased his brother he rubbed all over his body. "Stoooop" he wined. He slowly went into Lau's pants rubbing the tip of his member."fuuck Larry" he slid his pants all the way off. " I missed your body" Larry pulled his own member out and placed it near the entrance of Lau hole." You can't scream" he slowly trusted into him"Ahhhhh move please "
He hips began to move faster and faster . Lau feels himself going to scream but Larry takes one hand and cover Lau's mouth." Do you want me to stop" he says slowing down "Noooo don't stop " he picks up the pace again each trust had Lau squirming a lil. "You can take it" He starts going even faster than before. Larry felt his self about to come. He couldn't hold it anymore he come all inside of Lau then Lau come all over Larry's chest. Larry pulls lays waist closer to him.

"I'm going to get you out of here Bebe .-Larry

(Sorry it was short but stay tuned for more )