Lost bet

Larry slowly sucked down Lau's neck causing him to squirm. Larry the stopped causing Lau to stare at him like a lost puppy. He then pulled his own shirt off and threw it on the floor.
Lau now completely in a trance stared at Larry. Larry then got down and whispered into Lau's ear.

Larry: This is going to be the longest 2 hours of your life. He then tugged on Lau's shirt and took it completely off. He then moved to Lau's pants and took the off too leaving Lau in his boxers. Larry slowly kissed down to Lau's V-line. He continued to tease you kissing all around his member causing Lau to whine. Larry looked up and saw Lau watching everything he did. Larry then got up and grabbed the blindfold and walked over Lau.

Larry: I'm going to fuck you so hard and your not even gonna see it coming. He place the blind fold near Lau's face but Lau moved his head. " Are you resisting do I have to make your punishment worse?"

Lau: No please daddy I'm sorry. I'm not resisting. He begged

Larry: Too late cupcake

Lau: Daddy please!

Larry: No no too late... but if you start acting better in the first hour I might change my mind... He then tied the cloth around Lau's eyes. Larry got up and locked the bed room door. He looked back and saw Lau shaking. He sat on the side of the bed staring at Lau's half naked body. He then placed his hand on Lau's thigh and rubbed it up and down. He got the closest he could to Lau's member stroking the side. He slowly removed his lovers boxers. His hole was twitching. He waited for five whole minutes.

Lau: Daddy?

Larry: ....

Lau: Are you... He stopped when he felt Larry's tongue lick his hole.

Larry: Yea I'm here... He continued licking and with every lick Lau squirmed around. " I want to hear you moan... Stop holding it in. Your screams are Bella." He quickly placed three fingers into Lau causing him to gasp. He started off slow and began to speed up. He had still not have heard any of Lau's moans. He then found Lau's sensitive area and began hitting it as hard as he could.

Lau: FUCK LARRY! YES OH MY GOSH YES. FUCK ME.

Larry: Yea that's right scream. He smirked. " Tell me how much you miss this" he completely stopped.

Lau: I miss you

Larry: Miss me doing what? He slowly started back up and got faster.

Lau: I MISS YOU FUCKING ME. PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER DADDY. MY HOLE MISSED YOU. PLEASE DONT STOP. He cried

Larry: I love it when you call me Daddy... He went faster than ever.

Lau: UGHHH FUCK. ABUSE MY HOLE PLEASE! I NEED YOU! Larry's eyes shot open. He never saw his baby this horny. Lau was really begging for Larry. He then placed one more finger in. He felt Lau's body began to shake. He knew what he was about to do. " LARRY I HAVE TO... Larry covered his mouth.

Larry: Hold it. He continued abusing Lau's hole for another five minutes.

Lau: Daddy please... He whined

Larry: Do it... And scream for me. With those words he cummed.

Lau: OH FUCKKKK. He was heavily panting. He then rested his head on the pillow.

Larry: No time for sleep you still have.. He looked at the clock. " Another hour and thirty minutes

Lau: But I'm tired... He said while catching his breath...

Larry: That's too bad... I'm just starting."

Lau: uhh

Larry: Like you asked me... To abuse your hole so don't get comfortable.

Lau: Yes daddy...

Larry: Your so fucking sexy. I'm gonna have you screaming my name these 2 hours. He went up to Lau's face and kissed his lips biting on his lip. He then removed his lips slowly but Lau lifted his head reuniting them again. " No I'm in charge."

Lau: yes daddy...