Part 2

Larry then took his pants off. He was left in his boxers. He slowly grinned onto of Lau causing him to moan. Larry's then stroked Lau's member making him jump.

Larry: When I fuck you I want you to scream my name for me. He whispered.

Lau: I'm tired da... He was silenced when Larry completely shoved his member in.

Larry: Make some noise for me. He trusted his hips.

Lau: Fuckkkkkk your so big. He moaned

Larry: And your so tight. He went faster

Lau: Uhhhh . The sound of the bed board hitting the wall echoed through the house.

Larry: Stop holding back. He then found Lau's soft spot again. He hit it with a lot of force.

Lau: FUCK DONT STOP PLEASE DONT STOP.

Larry: I'm not stopping until you cum again. He thrusted even harder and faster.

Lau: IM GONNA CUM

Larry: Do it. And with those word he released all over for the second time

Lau: Thank you daddy

Larry: I'm always here to please you but your still not done... He walked out of the room and grabbed a vibrating dildo. He then approached Lau who was trying to get his blindfold off. "What are you doing"

Lau: Please take it off I wanna see you. He whined.

Larry: You know what Okii. He removed the blindfold off and stared into Lau's eyes." You wanna make rules now I'm changing this up... I'm gonna please you and you better make eye contact with me. He got on top of Lau and slowly shoved the dildo in his hole.

Lau: Fuckk. His body jumped

Larry: Don't take your eyes off me. He then turned the dildo on. He watched Lau's eyes widen and his mouth dropped. He stared into Larry's eyes. You could see the pleasure in his face.

Lau: FUUUUCK

Larry: Am I making my baby feel good?

Lau: YES FUCK YES DADDY. STOP TEASING ME I WANT YOUR DICK IN ME NOW..

Larry: Your so addictive... But bad boys don't get my dick when ever they want.

Lau: SHIT PLEASE ILL BE GOOD .Larry reached for the vibrator. He twisted it around in Lau's hole while staring at him the whole time.

Larry: You love this don't you?

Lau: YES. Larry continues to push the vibrating dildo in and out of Lau. He then took it out and replaced it with his fingers. " PLEASE YES. His back arched and he desperately tried to push his fingers in more.

Larry: You love when so treat you like this right? Cum one more time for me.
He went straight for Lau's soft spot.

Lau: AHHH YES DADDY. FUCKKKK. With those word he added in another finger. He went lighting speed. " LARRY! OH YESSSSSS. With in a couple of second Lau was having a full body orgasm. Larry grabbed the key and un handcuffed him. He held of to Lau's body.

Larry: Bebe you Okii? He held him closed and kissed his neck.

Lau: Yea. He said very faint.

Larry: Omg your voice.

Lau: Yea my throat hurts.