Uncomfortable

Lau: Oh come on! Give up or I'll make you give

Larry: I'm waiting...

Lau: Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't want to fuck me right now.

Larry: It's not that's you have no idea how hard this is. Your mentally torturing me.

Lau: Then just do it!

Larry: Nope

Lau: Well I'm not going to brake so.... I guess we won't have sex for a long time

Larry: What?

Lau: Probably for weeks. Maybe months. Might be a year.

Larry: One second. He grabbed the pillow and placed it over his face. He screamed as loud as he could. When he stopped he look back at Lau. " Well Okii then..."

Lau: Fine Mmkay. He walked upstairs and grabbed a huge sweater and put it on. Then he walked back downstairs.

Larry: What was the point of that?

Lau: Nothing at all...

Larry: Aww are you mad because you know I'm going to win?

Lau: Larry you almost gave up a couple of minutes ago.

Larry: That's because you keep playing with my emotions

Lau: Don't hate the player hate the game.

Larry: I don't hate you. I love you a lot.

Lau: If you love me you would give in.

Larry: I really do love you but... I'm not losing.

Lau: Fine. He started walking downstairs

Larry: Where you going?

Lau: To finish my movie

Larry: Can I come?

Lau: I don't care if you want.

Larry: Yay. They both went downstairs and finished watching the movie. Lau turned the Tv off and started to clean up.

Larry: Hey Lau can you go upstairs and see if you can find my charger.

Lau: Why me?

Larry: Please I'll clean up.

Lau: Fine. He walked upstairs. Larry watch Lau walk up the stairs. He quickly cleaned up and went upstairs. He walked in and saw Lau searching through his dresser.

Lau: I found it! He shouted. When he turned around he saw Larry and jumped. " Don't do that Larry!"

Larry: Oh clam down. He turned around and locked the room door.

Lau: Why did you lock the door?

Larry:.....

Lau: Larry! he yelled. Larr's didnt say a word. He just kept getting closer to Lau. He then got face to face with Lau. He cupped his butt bringing him closer.