Chp. 07

Rosie P.O.V

I quickly walked into the gym, wanting to release the anger in my body. Justin crossed the line, and I think he deserved getting slapped. He doesn't understand what it's like to lose someone who promised that they'd never leave. I know what Justin wants Cody and I back together but Cody's happy with another girl.

"Hey are you alright?" Bridget, one of the employees, asked me. "Yeah just a tad bit upset." She nodded her head, giving me one last look over, before going back to her job.

I did feel funny and I still felt lightheaded, but it was probably because I skipped breakfast. I stopped walking, after I almost tripped over my own two feet. I took a sip of my water, feeling a little bit better. As I walked into the locker room, everything seemed to go black.

The next thing I knew, I was on the floor with paramedics surrounding me. I tried asking what was going on but I coudn't seem to find my voice. "She looks like a skeleton." One of the paramedics said worriedly. What was going on? What happened to me?

"Everything is going to be okay Rosie." Another paramedic said as they lifted me into the strecher. I saw a mask being placed on me, pulling me back into the darkness. What the hell is wrong with me?

***

I woke up, blinded by the white lights above me. "I think she's waking up." I heard someone speak, making me sit up slightly. "Justin?" I asked, hoping that it was him. I remember our fight, but he's still my best friend.

"Hey." He replied, placing his hand on top of mine. "You had us really worried." I looked across the room seeing Kailey and Gianna with tears in their eyes. "What happened to me?" They all looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Rosie you passed out because your kidneys almost failed on you. You've barely eaten in two days and your alcohol intake is making it worse. The doctor said that if you don't stop you'll die in three years or less." Kailey said with pain in her voice. I closed my eyes, not wanting to hear anymore. "I can't" I whispered, looking at the bed sheets. "You can't what?" Gianna asked worriedly.

"I can't stop." I said, knowing how much more pain I just put into their hearts. "Then you'll have to go back to rehab." Justin exclaimed. "Justin I'm not going back. Going back to rehab isn't going to solve a damn thing." I sat up, wincing slightly as my head started aching.

"Can I just go home?" I groaned, placing my head in my hands. "Yeah the doctor said that once you woke up you can leave. Can you guys go the discharge papers? I need to speak to Rosie alone." I heard chairs scrap as the floor, as Kailey and Gianna both left the room.

"You're right Justin. I am a temperamental bitch." I said, playing with my fingers. "No you're not. "You know I didn't mean it." I felt the bed dip, as Justin's arm went around my shoulders. "I'm sorry about saying that about you. I just want you to be happy." He apologetically said, placing his head onto mine.

"I'm trying to be happy but it's just really hard. The person that made me happy left me six months ago." I sighed, feeling an aching in my chest. "Justin, Cody's moving on and enjoying his life with someone else. He doesn't want me anymore." He's happy with someone else and I'm going to have to learn to be okay with that. Broken hearts don't last forever right?

He stayed silent, lightly stroking my arm with his hand. "Does Cody know?" I asked, wondering if Cody was worried about me. He probably wasn't. "Yeah and so does the entire world." I chuckled lightly. "Well that escalated quickly." We both laughed, making me think about our old memories together. Justin and I used to be like siblings but now that sibling-like relationship was fading away.

Kailey walked in handing Justin the discharge papers. "Kailey how much do I weigh?" Her smiled faded away immediately along with Justin's smile. "Rosie you weigh eighty-seven pounds." I looked at her speechless.

"I can't believe I let myself get that bad. I'm so stupid." My lowest weight was ninety pounds, no wonder my kidneys almost failed on me. "The alcohol may be killing you but it's helping you stay full. It's giving you the energy you need to at least walk around." I just stared at the ground, disappointed in myself. 

"Can we just go?" I asked, not wanting to be stuck in this hospital any longer. Justin held out his hand for me, helping me stand up. "Oh and the boys found out so they may be coming a day earlier." I nodded my head, feeling slightly bad that they feel like they have to leave their American vacation because I'm too "heartbroken" to take care of myself.

"I know you don't want to hear this but Cody and Kylie are coming with us to the club." I wanted to throw, cry, and shove everyone away from me but I remained calm. "Who invited them?" I asked, trying to hide the anger clawing at my throat. I wasn't mad that he was coming, I was mad that Kylie was coming with him. "I did actually." Kailey said, giving me a sincere smile. Is that what they were talking about at the photo shoot? I sighed, not wanting to fight anyone. Why can't people see that Cody just doesn't want to be with me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Well I did a photo shoot a week ago to see if I can get into the Florida State Pageant.... Well I GOT IN!! I'm so excited to be going back into pageantry!! Well that's my good news for today! I hope you all have a splendid week. Oh my God Valentines Day is coming and I'm single :'( I call Valentines Day, Forever Alone Day >;P Okay well I'm hyper and I have to go get ready for bed. So good night, I love you and thank you for reading this chapter ~ Brianna xoxo