Chp. 31

Rosie P.O.V

"Bella I'll be right back I promise. I just forgot my phone on the bus." I laughed, as she mumbled incoherent words at me. "You better be right back. You have about two minutes to get your ass back in the arena." I laughed, as she tried to act all tough and bossy.

My concert is in two hours and I still haven't done sound check nor have I practiced the dance routines for my songs. I needed my phone because Cody promised me that he'll call me in about ten minutes. I ran towards the bus, not wanting to get Bella mad.

I stopped running, seeing rose petals leading onto the bus. I slowly followed the rose petals, a curious smile forming on my lips. I opened the door, my heart racing as I thought about who was on this bus. I walked up the stairs, seeing Cody standing by the couch, a single rose in his hand. "Cody!" I yelled, running into his open arms.

"Hey babe." His hands wrapped tightly around my waist, squeezing me tightly. "What are you doing here? I thought you had to do some photo shoot today with Glenn?" He chuckled, tucking a piece of my newly dyed blonde hair, behind my ear. "My manager let me have the day off today so that I could see you. I really wanted to see you and I wouldn't stop begging him to let me see you." I sighed, letting him run his fingers through my hair.

"I need to tell you something." He pulled away slightly, looking down at me confused. "What's going on babe?" I looked down at the ground, not knowing how he would react. "I saw him Cody. I saw Matt in Virginia." He pulled away from me completely, clenching and unclenching his fists.

"What did he say to you? Did he go near you?" Cody was tugging at the ends of his hair, trying to calm himself down. "Well I guess he's not a model anymore because he's part of TMZ now. He was at the mall when I was with Destiny and Chloe. I was leaving and he asked me, if I it was true that I cheated on you. Cody, he's only doing this to try to hurt us. What are we going to do if he actuallyy does tell the media?"

Cody placed his hands on my jaw, picking my head up. "Nothing. If he tells the media the truth, will you be willing to tell everyone the truth?" I nodded my head, giving him a small smile. "Of course I will. I'm not going to let him tear us apart again." He smiled, before placing his lips onto mine.

My hands pulled at his hair, a groan coming from his mouth. "Rosie?" We pulled away, before Bella could see what we were doing. "Cody? I didn't know that you were coming to New York. Is that why you came in here?" She crossed her arms, leaning against the wall.

"He actually came here to surprise me. I honestly didn't know that he was coming." He flashed a smile, wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Okay, well you have to go practice now. Only one more hour until your concert starts and the line is already a mile long. Cody, will you be singing with Rosie?" We began walking off the bus, screams coming from the fences.

"Yeah, if Rosie doesn't mind." I smiled, shaking my head. "I don't care. Just try not to make me trip." He laughed, intertwining our hands together. "I'll try not to." I laughed, seeing Bella laugh along with us.

"How's your mom doing?" Cody asked, taking a water bottle from the snack table. "She's doing great actually. You're coming to the wedding with me by the way." I added in, his laugh ringing through my ears.

"I kind of have a feeling that you were going to make me go." I laughed, leading him onto the stage. "Wow, thirty thousand people will be here tonight." He smiled proudly at me, kssing my forehead lightly.

"Okay guys enough kissing for now. You have to get fitted into your outfits for tonight. I hope you know what you're doing tonight Rosie." My eyes widened, forgetting all about rehearsals. What the hell am I going to do now? "Fuck." Cody laughed, his kiss breaking me away from my thoughts.

"It will be fine babe." Cody gave my hand a squeeze as we began walking towards the dressing rooms. "If you say so." Cody unexpectedly pulled me into a swift kiss, bringing me closer to him. "It will be." He kissed me one last time before going towards his dressing room. This concert is so unprepared, it better be okay. 

***

"I wanna hear you scream!" The screaming of fans caused me to burst into laughter. "When I say Cody Simpson, you scream okay?" I yelled out to the crowds, the girls and boys in the crowd began to scream in reply. "Ready?" I laughed as the crowd began to chant Cody's name.

"Okay, everyone welcome Cody Simpson!" Screams and cries filled the arena as Cody made his way out onto the stage. "This love in inescapable." He said, before the music began to play.

His hands met my waist, pulling me closer to him. All of the screams and cries disappeared as I looked into Cody's eyes. His body helped me move along with the music, our bodies moving in sync.

I backed away from him, swaying my hips as I walked away from him. He quickly walked over towards me, pulling me to his chest from behind. His hands ran up and down my sides, my body filled with warmth.

The song ended, our chests pressed against each others. We broke away from each other as screams filled the arena. "We love you New York!" Cody yelled into the crowd, stealing a kiss from me. Awwh's came from the girls, making me bury my head into Cody's chest.

"Thanks for being such a wonderful audience tonight! I love you all! Stay golden!" I blew a kiss to the crowd before taking Cody's hands and pulled him backstage. "That was amazing!" Bella complimented us, hugging us both tightly.

"Thanks Bells. We're going to go on the tour bus." Bella sent me a smirk, making me laugh. "I want no funny business! I'll be there in thirty minutes." I laughed, intertwining Cody's hands with mine.

"That was amazing." Cody swiftly lifted me up in his arms, holding me from my thighs. My legs wrapped around his waist, as he walked towards the bus. My eyes caught something moving by the other buses. My heart stopped as I saw Matt standing there with a smirk on his face. One question popped into my head, as he began to walk away. What does he want with me?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have so much drama right now in my life and it's honestly so pathetic. I do one thing and everyone starts to say shit. Don't worry, it was nothing bad or serious. Okay, well I have to get dinner so I love you guys!! ~ Brianna xoxo