Epilogue

Rosie P.O.V

It's been about six months now since we've dealt with Matt. And today was my mother's wedding. I was in the room with my mom and the other bridesmaids getting ready. My mom was a complete mess.

"Mom calm down." She was having an anxiety attack over some small detail on the decorations. "I'm trying baby. I am." She tried to soothe herself, but it seemed to make things worse.

"Mom you have five minutes to walk down that aisle and marry Greg. You need to pull yourself together." I spoke, a bit agitated at her ridiculous behavior. She sighed deeply, taking deep breaths.

"I got this. I've done this before." I ignored the slight pain in my heart, but after awhile I realized that Greg and my mom both loved each other deeply. They were meant for each other.

"Ms. Gonzalez he's ready." My mom nodded her head, taking my hand, her hand shaking. "I'm giving away my mom, when it should be the other way around." I muttered to myself, hearing my mom give out a small laugh.

As we began to walk down the aisle, it was almost a blur. Instead of focusing on Greg, who was soon to be marrying my mother. I was focusing on the love of my life. The best man. Cody.

Everything is going fine with us. We've talked about marriage many times these last few months. And I was ready for marriage. I may only be eighteen but I was ready for whatever life had to bring me.

It only makes sense to marry Cody. We've been through so much, that finding another boy to love is impossible. He's my sunshine and my moonlight.

I couldn't focus on the vows or the 'i do's'. Because all I could do was either stare at the ground blushing or looking at Cody. My attention soon focused on when my mom and my new step dad kissed.

Tears brimmed my eyes, as I heard clapping and hollering in the background. "I love you." I whispered to my mom, hugging her tightly. "I love you sweetie." She kissed my cheek gently before slipping her arms around Greg's waist.

"Let's get this party started!" Destiny yelled out, holding a bottle of champagne in her hand as they all danced out of the church.

"You look breathtaking." Cody whispered in my ear, kissing my neck softly. "You don't look too bad yourself." I kissed him gently, wrapping my arm around his waist as we began to walk towards the limousine.

I smiled at the paparazzi who were on the sidewalks, anxiously waiting for us to appear.

"Rosie when will you and Cody get married?" I couldn't help but stop and look right at the camera and say, "hopefully in the next year or two."

Cody kissed my cheek, obviously happy with my answer. We quickly got into the limousine, excited for a wild night of celebrations. The ride to the Reception which was a huge mansion in the outskirts of Las Angeles.

Pulling up to the breathtaking mansion, made my heart race. I was so ready to celebrate and let loose. Working non stop for my new album, caused a lot of stress for Cody and I. So tonight, it'll be just about us and of course the new married couple.

We arrived later than the rest of the guests so Greg and my mom could make their grand entrance. The DJ announced their names, and they were the first one's out, while the bridesmaid and groomsmen all filed out after them.

Everything happened so fast. They had their first dance together, and you could see their lips move as they spoke loving words to each other. "One day that'll be us." Cody whispered in my ear, bringing me closer to him.

"And it'll be the best day of our lives." I whispered back, feeling his lips curve upward into his famous smiles. The rest of the night was filled with laughter and dancing.

"Come on." I felt Cody tug at my hand. "Cody where are we going?" I asked him, my feet were absolutely killing me and all I wanted to do now was sleep.

"I have to tell you something but I can't do it in front of everyone." I looked at him confused. I saw a few eyes on us as we walked towards a small balcony. I saw candles lined up, this all looked planned.

"Cody?" I turned around, almost choking on my own breath, seeing Cody go on one knee. "Cody.." I said, my heart racing.

"I've already asked your mom and Greg and they said yes. Listen Rosie, I'm in love with you. Those six months when we weren't together, my life was hell. And I needed you more than everything. And I still you. You're my new music. You're my new melody.

You're so perfect and I can't even begin to explain how much I am in love with you. I can't put it into words. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So I'm going to ask you this question and hopefully you'll give me the answer that I've always been craving for. Will you marry me?" He pulled out a box, opening it to show me the beautiful ring.

"Say yes!" Alli yelled, I jumped looking at the crowd, my mom eagerly nodding her head. "Yes!" I said, feeling Cody's around wrap tightly around mine. He slowly put the ring on my ring finger, making me almost dizzy.

I was doing this. I was saying yes to the boy I fell in love with almost two years ago. He's my everything and anything. My rock. My anchor. The love of my life. I'm going to marry the love of my life, Cody Simpson.

----------------------------------------------
I'm sorry if the epilogue was a surprise. But I just couldn't write anything more. The book would've gotten boring if I continued on. So I hope that you guys all enjoyed this story of Rosie and Cody's love. I love you guys so much ~ Brianna xx