Chp. 35

Two Weeks Later

Rosie P.O.V

"Cody!" I laughed, as he tickled my sides. It's been two weeks since my hospital visit. I performed for Arizona last week and now I'm performing for L.A. It was going to have Greyson, Alli, Justin, Cody, and One Direction. It was my last show for the tour and I wanted it to be special.

The tour isn't really going to end though, I'll be doing a few more concerts but just not everyday. Matt has been around me more frequently, and Cody doesn't like the fact that he has to leave me constantly. His last show isn't going to be for awhile, but maybe Matt will be taken away from the cops. The police don't have enough evidence that he's stalking me since he's part of TMZ. Harvey Levin has tried to steer Matt away from me but he won't listen.

I have more bodyguards around me and I'm always on the edge. Cody has been the only one who can calm me down when I'm having an anxiety attack, even when he isn't with me. He's had to stop his concert midway because I was having a full blown panic attack when I saw Matt leaning against my bus.

I've gained some weight back but it' still tough to admit that I was happy about it. "What are you thinking about?" Cody asked, lying down next to me. "How we're lying down in the middle of the stage." Cody chuckled, letting me rest my head on his shoulder. "What are you really thinking about?" I hated how he could read me like a book.

"How everything happened. He's never going to leave me alone and I don't know why you guys can't see that." I lifted my body up, so i was now sitting down. "He's going to leave you alone once the police get enough evidence." I scoffed, shaking my head.

"Do you honestly think that they will?" All they have are past records of him Just face it Cody, he won't stop until he kills me." Cody sat up, grabbing my wrist. "Rosie, you stop this. Stop thinking that he's going to hurt you. I won't let him touch you." I looked down at the ground, ignoring Cody's glare on me.

"Look at what he's doing to us. He's always destroying us." I whispered, blinking back tears. "Hey, Rosie look at me." He cupped my jaw, his voice going softer. " He's not destroying us. I won't let him ruin us." I blinked, feeling tears fall down my cheeks.

"I'm just scared." Cody sighed, pulling me onto his lap. "I know baby. I know you are." He rocked back and forth calming me down. Cody's my anchor, my rock, he's anything that can keep me in place. He's the only reason why I haven't fallen apart by Matt's actions.

***

"Thank you so much Las Angeles!" I yelled into the microphone, the crowd cheering madly. "I love you! Goodnight everybody!" The light dimmed, which was my cue to leave the stage. This concert was the craziest one I've ever done.

"That was amazing!" Niall pulled me into a hug followed by everyone else. "You did so great tonight babe. "I'm so proud of you." Cody kissed me, cheers coming from everyone surrounding us.

"We should go out and celebrate. We can go down to the beach and just throw a huge party!" Justin suggested, getting excited about getting drunk. Gianna rolled her eyes, getting annoyed by Justin's antics. He was trying to go for that bad boy role, but he didn't realize that he was slowly losing the best girl that he could ever get.

We all soon agreed and started making out way towards the buses. "Oh shit, I left my bracelet back in the dressing room. " I said, looking back at the arena. "Do you want me to come with you?" I shook my head, knowing that if Cody and I both went in, it would just take longer.

"I'll be right back I promise." I kissed his lips, before running back into the arena. "Rosie what are you still doing here?" Bella asked, furrowing her eyebrows. "I left my bracelet in the dressing room." She stopped me before I could continue walking.