Chp. 25

Rosie P.O.V

"Jonathan!" I squealed giving him a tight hug letting him twirl me around. "Hey pretty little lady." I laughed, as he put me down. "Jonathan this is Cody. Cody this is Jonathan." Cody shook his hand, Jonathan giving me an approving glance.

My concert starts in two hours and I'm still not ready for it. "Where's your family?" Jonathan asked me, taking the make up out his make up box. "They're here already. They're out by the stage." He nodded his head, setting up his work station. "Is your family here?" Cody looked up from his phone nodding his head. "Yeah, my family's with hers."

"You two are singing together right?" Jonathan loved knowing what was going on in my every day life. "Yeah we are." Cody shot me a loving smile, making me blush. "Wow, I still can't believe that you're finally going on tour. I'm coming right?" Jonathan asked, placing a hand on his hip.

"Yes Jonathan you are." He embraced me tightly, his excitement making me laugh. "Okay well I'm going to go find some hot guys." I laughed while Jonathan ran out of my dressing room. Cody pulled me to his chest once the door closed. "Are you excited baby?" My knees felt weak as he whispered in my ear. "Yeah." I answered shortly, my hands wrapping around his waist.

"I love you." He pressed his lips against mine, puling me closer to him. The passion and love seemed to surround us as our tongues danced. I was going  to miss this: the kisses, the tight hugs, the laughter, the serious conversations, the dancing around with no music, and just everything that we do with each other. It was like the world stood frozen whenever we were in each others arms. He pulled away, leaving me breathless.

"I'm going to go get ready." I nodded my head kissing him quickly. I pulled at his bottom lip making him groan. "Tease." He mumbled against my lips, making me laugh. "You love me though." He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "You're right about that." He dipped his head kissing my neck, his hair tickling my neck. I giggled, feeling his smile against my skin.

"Seriously Cody get ready." He pulled away grinning. "Fine, I love you!" He yelled making his way out of the door. "I love you too." I yelled back before receiving a call from Bella. It was just her telling me that the rapper, Lecrae will be here soon.

***

"You look beautiful babe." Cody complimented me once I left my dressing room. I was wearing a black bandeau, high waisted red skirt, and black heels. I'll be changing at least three times for this concert meaning that it's going to last three hours. Greyson Chance is finishing his opening act which was the first forty minutes of the show. For the last part of the show I'm going to be doing covers from various singers. Cody and I's duet is going to be the last song of the day.

"Rosie Gonzalez!" I turned around singing Lecrae walk over with open arms. He hugged me warmly while I laughed. "I cannot wait to start tour with you." I laughed nodding my head. I pulled out my phone, letting it face Cody and Lecrae. They both joined in smiling.

@RosieOfficial: Guess whose performing tonight with me!

"Rosie you're on!" I nodded my head at Bella before kissing Cody on the cheek. "I'll see you soon." I felt the buzz of the crowd as soon as my feet touched the stage. The music for Welcome To The Show came on. This is it, this is the start of a new chapter in my life.

***

"Hello Brisbane!" The screams vibrated throughput the crowds. "Who's excited for tour?" The screams answered back, which made me burst out into laughter. "I love you guys more but sadly this is the last song for tonight." I laughed as the boo's chorused.

"Let me finish. I have a surprise for you. Does anyone know Cody Simpson?" I almost had to cover my ears at how loud everyone screamed. "How about we invite him on stage?" I waved Cody over and we both smiled as he made his way over towards me. "This love is Inescapable."

The minute the song started Cody's hands found their way on my hips. His eyes connected onto mine and my heart started racing. I ignored the screams and awwh's surrounding us while I sang with Cody. When it was my solo, I backed away but Cody's hand was latched onto mine.

I turned around, my back hitting Cody's chest. I would have to admit, this is the most sexiest dance I've ever done on stage. I thought it would be the pole dance I did with Selena two months ago. This was different though, I was dancing with someone that I love.

The song ended and both of us were out of breath. "Thank you Brisbane!" I yelled before kissing Cody lightly on the lips. "I'll see you soon!" Cody yelled, as screams of I love you's filled the arena. "We love you too. Goodnight!" We both said smiling. With a quick wave we headed off the stage.

Once we were backstage, Cody picked me up, twirling me around,a s his lips latched onto mine. "I love you so much." My cheeks grew hot as he kissed me again. "That was amazing!" Evelyn said, hugging me once Cody put me down. "Ew, you're all sweaty." I laughed, playfully punching Ryan's arm.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I said walking towards my dressing room. I heard running and before I could look, Cody's arms wrapped around my waist. "Cody!" I laughed as he kicked open the door. "What are you doing?" I asked as I closed the door and watched Cody take off his shirt. "I'm joining my girlfriend's shower."

My eyes went wide with excitement. I smiled to myself as I began taking off my shirt and bra. "Okay you can strip when we actually get near the shower." I giggled as Cody picked me up and walked me towards the shower. Well this was going to be a very nice shower,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Mother's Day! I'm having steak tonight for dinner and I'm really excited for it. I haven't had steak in over two years. Oh, and instead of having a Sweet Sixteen, I'm going to New York for two weeks! Now I really want it to be December already! Okay well I have to go clean because I wasn't even supposed to be on the computer. Have a good Mother's Day! I love you! ~ Brianna xoxo