Chp. 28

Rosie P.O.V

I woke up from my deep slumber by my phone vibrating. "Hello?" I answered, my voice muffled by my pillow. "Oh my God Rosie! Baby I've been trying to call you since last night! I thought something bad happened to you!" Cody's worried voice, immediately woke me up. "I'm so sorry, I guess after I visited my dad's grave I went to sleep." He sighed, grateful that nothing bad happened to me. Yet something bad did happen yesterday, my mom was marrying Destiny's dad.

"What happened yesterday? How do you know that it's Destiny's father?" The familiar twinge of betrayel went through my heart. "She was over my house when I came home. I just can't believe that it's her dad." I sighed, laying my body back down on my comfortable bed.

"I'm so sorry baby. Maybe it's time to forgive her." I laughed, thinking about how ridiculous that it is. "Forgive her? Do you not forget how she tried to ruin us? Do you forget that she's the reason why I have such a bad past? I can't just forgive her. It's not that easy." Cody just remained silent after awhile. "Rosie, she won't ruin us again. I promised you that I wouldn't leave you again and I tend to keep that promise. I love you." I couldn't help but smile at how Cody always tried to make my day better.

"I love you more but I really should get going. I have sound check in like two hours and I just woke up." He chuckled, making my heart melt. "Okay babe I'll Skype you tomorrow night." I wish that I could see him in person. "I love you baby." I blushed, at how he always had to constantly remind me about him loving me. "I love you babe." I hesitantly hung up the phone, hearing my bedroom door open.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly, seeing Destiny standing by my doorway. "I just want to say that I really am sorry. I know that you don't believe me and trust me, I would'nt believe me either. Can you just me explain?" I sighed, letting her into my room. Maybe Cody's right, maybe I should just forgive her or maybe she's just doing this so I can feel bad for her.

"You have two minutes." I said, not bothering to look at her. She sighed, taking a seat on my desk chair.

"My mother died of cancer when I was just two years old. I was jealous of you because even if your dad did die, at least you can have memories of him. When I was thirteen I started using drugs and alcohol because not having my mom with me, it killed me. I never ever meant one word that I said to you.The drugs I took made me aggressive and  it turned me into a different person. I'm sorry about having sex with Matt. He tried to rape me a few weeks after you guys broke up and that just messed me up even more. I didn't think that he was capable of hurting someone but one day he called me, and told me everything that he has done to you. When you left, I was at rock bottom to where I didn't even know my own name. I'm sorry for trying to break you and Cody up. When we got into that fight, I went to rehab. Once I was done with rehab, I stayed away from those parties. Rosie, all I want is for my dad to be happy again. I never ever meant to hurt you. Like I said, I'm truly sorry." She sighed, making her way out of my room.

"Wait!" I blurted out, making her stop walking. "My dad told me to not hold grudges against people even if they have hurt you in the past. So Destiny consider yourself forgiven. I don't want my mom being alone anymore and I can tell that your dad makes my mom happy. Oh, and I'm sorry about your mom." She gave me a soft smile. "It's fine and like I said, I'm really sorry about almost breaking you and Cody up." I laughed softly, shaking my head.

"I'm sorry for almost breaking your nose." She laughed, and in this moment our bad past was forgotten. "It's fine, I deserved it big time."

"Do you want to take a picture for Instagram? I want people to see my future step-sister." She nodded her head, happy that I was finally letting her back into my life. We took a photo of us smiling wide before uploading it.

@RosieOfficial: My soon to be step-sister!!

Comments flooded in, fans freaking out that it was the same girl I got into a fight with. "I'm sorry Destiny, I forget that people took photos of that fight." She shook her head, placing her hand on my shoulder. "It's fine honestly. But I really think that we should get downstairs. My dad's downstairs and he wants to meet you." I'm going to be meeting the man that my mom's going to marry.

"Um sure." We both walked down the stairs, hearing laughter from the kitchen. "Good morning Rosie." My mom gave me a kiss on my cheek, handing me some orange juice. "Good morning." I noticed a tall man, standing by the sink.

"Hello Rosie. I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet you yesterday. My names Greg by the way." I smiled, shaking his hand. "Hi Greg. It's really nice to meet you." He smiled back, wrapping his arm around my mom's waist. "So when is your concert?" Destiny asked, leaning against the counter.

"Um it's around eight. Oh shit, I have to get to sound check. I was supposed to leave an hour ago." I quickly ran up the stairs, looking for an outfit in my suitcase.

I changed into a white sweatshirt, blue jorts, and brown UGGs. This was only sound check and there was no one to impress there. "I'll see you all later tonight." I waved them goodbye before walking out to my car. Time to go rehearse for my first concert for tour. Let's do this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys finally get to know the reason why Destiny bullied Rosie! I have to admit this is a filler chapter but you did get to learn some of Destiny's past. She won't really be in this book often. She'll be in maybe five more chapters and she'll be in the last part of the book. I hope that you guys enjoyed it. I have to go study for a test even though I'm probably going to fail. Bye I love you! ~ Brianna xoxo