Chp. 23

A Week Later

Rosie P.O.V

"I can't believe that you're going on tour before me." Cody sighed, plopping down on my bed. "I'm technically leaving to go on my tour an hour before you. My concert in Virginia is probably a day before yours. But we basically start our tours at the same time." He groaned, throwing a pillow at me. "It'll be fine you big baby." He chuckled, making a small smile appear on my lips.

I pulled some suitcases from my closet and placed them besides Cody. "You're seriously going to pack now?" He asked, while I simply nodded my head. "I'm going to miss you." I heard Cody whisper, causing me to stop packing my clothes. "I'm going to miss you more." Cody slowly got up, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"How about we go for some shakes?" Cody suggested, a smile grew on my face. "So on a date?" I giggled, while he began to laugh. "Yes babe on a date." I sighed, looking back at my suitcase which only had one shirt in it. "Okay, but only if you promise to help me pack. I'll help you pack too." I knew how much Cody hated packing by himself. "Deal." He kissed my lips quickly before letting me follow him out of my room.

I grabbed my keys, slipping them into Cody's hand. "Aunt Marcie I'm leaving!" I heard her yell okay from the pool area. "I still have to call my Mom about me going home to Virginia." I said, though I was only really talking to myself. I pulled out my phone while getting into the passenger seat.

"I'll call her later though. I'd rather hang out with you then get a huge speech from my mom about how I never call her anymore." Cody smiled, placing his hand on my thigh, rubbing it softly. "I love you." Cody said, a smile etched onto his face. "I love you too." I replied feeling nothing but happiness.

Cody put on the radio and the song Locked Out Of Heaven began to fill the car. "You have to admit that this is our song." I laughed, my cheeks soon becoming warm. "It is." I sighed, though Cody's laughter made me instantly start laughing again. "I'm going to miss Australia." I sighed, thinking about Cody and I's memories here.

"You must be excited though. I mean, you're touring America for six months." I sighed, placing my left hand on top of Cody's hand. "Yeah. It'd be nice to go back to America. I never thought that I would miss it so badly." He didn't answer as we pulled into the little ice cream shop.

"Would you ever consider moving back there again?" I opened my door, thinking hard about it. "Codes you have a house in L.A. Would there really be a difference if I wanted to stay here or leave in California. I mean you mostly stay in California anyway." I reminded him, catching some fans staring at us in awe. "Hold on." I stopped him from speaking as I ran across the street.

"Do you mind signing our phone cases?" A girl, who I assumed was thirteen and timid, asked me. "Sure no problem." One at a time, they handed me their phone cases. "Thank you so much. Welcome To The Show is amazing. I love that song so much." I laughed at the girls excitement. "I love that song too. Well I have a date I have to attend. It was nice meeting you girls." With a quick wave, I walked back to Cody.

"You're so nice." I chuckled at his compliment as he opened the door for me. "Hi what can I get for you?" A tall male employee asked us. "Uhh I'll have the strawberry shake and she'll have a chocolate brownie shake with extra whip cream." I looked up at Cody smiling, wrapping my arm around his waist. "You remember?"

"Of course I remember. This is the only thing you get when we come here." I laughed, my cheeks turning warm. "Here ya go." Cody thanked the man, paying for our drinks, before leading me outside. "If we were in America right now, we would be surrounded." Cody chuckled, throwing his free arm over my shoulders bringing me closer to him.

Before he could answer me my phone started ringing. I answered my phone, not bothering to see who was calling. "Hello?" I asked. "Rosie Gonzalez how dare you not tell me that you're coming to Virginia for your tour! You haven't spoken to me in months!" I sighed rolling my eyes, at my Mom's angered voice.

"It's not a big deal I was going to call you later and plus, you know that I'm going through a lot." She sighed, calming herself down. "Well did you know that I have a boyfriend now?" My heart constricted in my chest. "No I didn't. I've been getting ready for next week." I heard a deep sigh come from my mom. "What's wrong?" Cody gave me a worried glance.

"Did you forget that the day you get here is your father's birthday?" I swallowed the lump in my throat. I've been so busy in my career that I forget about my own Dad's birthday. "I know Mom. But I'll talk to you later, I'm with Cody." She aww'ed which made me laugh.

"Tell Cody I said hello. I love you Rosie bye." She didn't let me reply as she hung up her phone. "What happened on the phone? You seem upset now." I hate how easily Cody could read my expression.

"Well my Mom has a boyfriend and I totally forget about my Dad's birthday. I forgot about my life in Virginia because I've been so caught up with this tour." We sat down on a bench, Cody pulling me onto his lap. "You didn't forget about your life in Virginia. You could never forget about your Mom and your life there." I took a sip from my shake, feeling Cody's lip kiss my cheek softly.

"When's your Dad's birthday?" Cody asked, almost nervous to see my reaction. "The day I get there. It's going to suck knowing that he wont be here for Christmas. It's been six years since he died and I'm still not used to it." Cody rested his head on my shoulder, kissing my neck lightly. "I'll be there for you this Christmas. Maybe we can go to his grave." I smiled, liking the idea of my Dad meeting Cody.

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." He smiled, stealing a sip of my drink. "Hey!" I laughed pushing him away. He laughed, kissing my lips. He was the only one who was there for me whenever I thought about my Dad. He was always there for me whenever I cried myself to sleep. I just know that if my Dad was alive, he'd love Cody.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! I'm so sorry that I'm rarely posting chapters. I've been writing some other fanfictions and personally they have more excitement than this one. But anyway, dont worry there will be drama when Rosie goes to Virginia. Who do you think Rosie's Mom's boyfriend is? Okay, well I have to go study for my Algebra exam :'( After my exam I will be posting more. I love you ~ Brianna xoxo