Chp. 18

Rosie P.O.V

"Aunt Marcie!" I squealed running into her arms. "Hey sweetie. How are you?" I saw her eyes go up and down my now, much healthier body. "I'm doing wonderful." I looked back, seeing Cody mess around with Greyson.

"I still exist." I laughed, feeling Evelyn's arms wrap around my shoulders. I returned the hug, wrapping my arms around her waist. "How was the fashion show?" Evelyn dramatically sighed, making my Aunt Marcie and I laugh. "It was tiring but it was amazing as well. Justin called me by the way." My smile faded away, along with Evelyn's loving smile.

"Can we talk alone?" I nodded my head, letting Evelyn walk ahead of me into the house. Cody was too busy catching up with Greyson and laughing at whatever my Aunt Marcie just said. "What happened?" I sighed, crossing my arms over my stomach. "They didn't want me anymore. They all seemed pleased to see me go. I mean Gianna tried covering it up but Justin pretended to have some coughing fit. Evelyn they didn't want me anymore." A lump grew in my throat.

"They do care about you. They feel terrible about what they said." I scoffed, stopping Evelyn from speaking. "I don't want their apologies. I don't care anymore about what happened. I'm forgetting about them and that's it." All I truly needed was my family, the boys of One Direction, and Cody's family.

She sighed, nodding her head understanding. "So how are you and Cody?" A smile tugged at my lips. "We're doing really good. We're slowly working things out and patching things back up." We're getting things back on track and forgetting that we ever broke up. "You guys seem stronger than before." Good, that's how I want us to be.

"Hey Rosie?" Cody asked, walking into the kitchen . "Oh sorry I didn't mean to intrude." He rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Oh no Cody it's fine. I actually have to go speak to Alli." Evelyn shot me a wink before leaving the kitchen. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch?" He grabbed my arm, pulling me close to his chest.

"Wendy's?" I asked, his smile widening. "Sure." He pressed his forehead against mine. I kissed him softly before intertwining our fingers together.

"Can we walk there? I mean, it's not that far away." I asked, as I began walking out the front door. "That's fine." He intertwined our fingers as we began walking down the street. "So what were you and Evelyn talking about?" I sighed, running my hand through my hair. 'She tried telling me how bad everyone felt after what they said. Like no, I'm not going to forgive them so quickly. I'm not that weak and broken girl anymore. I'm just done with the drama." Cody nodded his head, squeezing my hand lightly.

"Did the boys piss you off?" I shook my head, biting my cheek. "They didn't do anything to me. Honestly, I just don't care anymore. it's over and done with but that still doesn't mean that I should forgive them so quickly."

"How could you forgive me so quickly?" I chuckled, glancing up into Cody's bright blue eyes.

"If you forget, I actually tried avoiding you but that didn't work. When you were trying to apologizing to me at the club, I almost cursed you out. I was going to forgive you but I saw you kiss Kylie. I mean, to others I shouldn't of forgiven you. But I guess I'm a sucker for boys that climbed through windows." I laughed a bit before continuing. "When I saw your tears that night, it made me realize how much pain you were in. I tried telling myself that you didn't love me at all but I knew that, that was false. I love you Cody and that's why I forgave you." I saw a small tear slip from Cody's eye.

"I really don't deserve you." I stopped walking, feeling Cody's confused glare on me. "Cody don't say that. I know that you regret what you did and trust me, I regret some of my decisions too. I tried growing up too fast while you were trying to show me that being a teenager is more fun than being an adult. Stop thinking that you don't deserve me because in reality, I don't deserve you. I tried dragging you through my problems, and I shouldn't have." His lips pressed against mine, surprising me.

"You never dragged me through your problems. I wanted to help you even if you didn't want my help. I couldn't and still can't stand seeing you hurt yourself. Your scars make you who you are. You're beautiful Rosie." He stroke my cheek tenderly. "I love you Cody." I wrapped my arms around his waist, his arms wrapping around my neck. "I love you too beautiful."

***

"Wendy's is so good." Cody laughed, as I took another bite from my burger. "I was thinking about calling Bella tomorrow." Cody nodded in agreement, giving me a small smile. "I'm going back into modeling no matter what." He laughed, taking a sip from his soda.

"Nothing stops my Princess." I blushed looking outside at the paparazzi crowding the sidewalk. I heard my song When She Cries begin to play on the speakers and I found myself softly singing along. Cody's happy demeanor seemed to change.

"You okay?" My arm reached across the table, my fingers brushing  the back of his hand. "Yeah." I could tell he was lying but I didn't want to push him into telling me. I pulled away beginning to put empty wrappers onto the tray. I'll just have to wait till Cody's ready to tell me what's wrong.

"Can we go?" I started feeling tension between Cody and I begin to form. "Yeah, do you want to head over towards my place?" I nodded my head, giving Cody a toothy smile. He took the tray, walking towards the garbage.

He interlocked our hands together, helping me through the crowds of fans and paparazzi. It was silent after we got past the crowds of people. I brought out my phone seeing that Kailey texted me.

Kailey<3: Please you have to understand how sorry I am!

I rolled my eyes deleting the text message. I went through my contacts, searching for Bella's number.

Me: Hey we need to talk tomorrow. The studio around eleven?

Cody wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me closer to him as we walked. He was in deep thought as we walked and I didn't feel like bothering him.

Bella!: Sounds like a plan!

Tomorrow. Tomorrow is when I'm finally going to have a fresh new start. Tomorrow I'm going to change my life around for the better.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey i'm sorry that  I didn't update yesterday. One of my friends slept over and we were celebrating Justin Bieber's birthday. Wow, he's already 20 years old. It's amazing how so many things can change in four years. Well anyway I'm watching the Oscars and Frozen won an Oscar. I am very happy :) Okay well I love you and thanks for reading ~ Brianna xoxo