Chp. 06

Rosie P.O.V

I didn't get much sleep knowing that Cody will be coming over soon. I don't know why Justin wants to help Cody and I get back together. I know that Cody doesn't love me anymore, I can tell by how he moved on so quickly from me. I'm not ready to hang out with Cody as just friends. Cody wouldn't want go back out with me; I'm a train wreck.

I managed to shake the thoughts away as I woke up from a restless slumber. I threw my covers off feeling sweat drip down my forehead. I stood up, feeling lightheaded, but it was probably I didn't eat much last night. I walked into my closet wanting to change from my sticky clothes. I didn't have to impress anyone since I won't be here when Cody arrives.

I put a white sweater, blue skinny jeans, and white UGGs. I brushed my hair before brushing my teeth. I looked at hair, seeing that the brown hair dye was already beginning to fade away.

I sighed, before running down the stairs. I was about to grab my keys until Justin took  them away from me. "You're staying here." I scoffed, as he moved his hands away from me. "You're not my father so give me back my keys." I tried grabbing my keys but he moved his hands farther away from me.

"You're staying." He said, making me roll my eyes. "I already know about Cody coming over. Please do not make me seat there with him and his new girlfriend." I pleaded with him feeling Gianna's eyes on me. "Don't you want Cody back?" He asked his eyes locked onto mine.

"I do so badly but just let me do it my way." His expression changed which made me take a step away from him. He seemed annoyed, mad, or maybe he was impatient. "So you think drinking is going to help him come back? Do you really think he'll want a girlfriend who starves herself and smokes weed?" He yelled, tears brimming my eyes.

"Please let me go." I whispered not wanting to argue with him. "Just stop being a fucking temperamental bitch-" My hand connected with his cheek. Gianna gasped, while Justin dropped my keys into my hand in response. "Fuck you!" I yelled before running out of the house.

I groaned seeing Cody park his car along the yard; he was with Kylie. I quickly got into my car, sending Kylie a quick wave, before pulling out of the driveway. I just want to drive far far away.

Justin P.O.V

"Just stop being a fucking temperamental bitch-" I felt Rosie's hand connect with my cheek. I felt the pain ring through my fingers, as the keys dropped into her hands. I heard Gianna gasp as I looked into Rosie's hurt and angered eyes. "Fuck you!" She yelled before running out of the house.

"Justin." Gianna whispered as Kailey soon made her way into the kitchen area. "I'm fine." I reassured them as I rubbed my sore cheek. "I shouldn't of crossed the line like that." I muttered, hearing her car drive away from the house.

"No she shouldn't of hit you like that." Kailey said starting to apply ice on my cheek. I heard a knock indicating that Cody and Kylie were here. "Come in." I yelled wincing at the pain on my cheek.

"Hey what's wrong with Rosie?" Cody asked worriedly, he truly does care for Rosie and it sucks that Rosie doesn't see that anymore. "I crossed a certain line when we were arguing and let's just say it didn't end well." Cody laughed as I removed the ice away from my cheek. "That would answer why you have a hand print on your cheek." I walked towards the mirror, groaning as I saw a huge red hand print on my cheek.

"I got what I deserved." I muttered, turning around, seeing Kailey leave the room with her phone connected to her ear. "What did you two argue about?" Kylie asked taking a seat besides Cody. "Her partying habits." Cody looked out the window guilt written all over his face.

"How bad are they?" He asked not making eye contact with anyone, his eyes glued to the driveway. "Pretty bad. She gets high maybe four times a week and drinks every other day. Her therapist diagnosed her as an alcoholic but Rosie's too caught up in the moment to see that. When Harry comes over with the guys, they'll be going with her to the club." He looked at me with shock.

"And Harry knows how bad it is?" Cody asked in disbelief. "Yeah he does but we all know how Rosie is. She does what she wants even if it is the wrong thing to do." Gianna said, looking over towards the window. "Harry takes good care of Rosie whenever she's at the club so she doesn't drink as much." He nodded his head, tapping his foot on the ground.

"I wonder where she went." Kylie said, lifting her head from her phone. "I have an answer for that." Kailey said, tears running down her cheeks. "Where is she?" Cody stood up quickly, walking towards Kailey. "She's in the hospital. She passed out at the gym while working out. Her kidneys almost failed on her." Kailey burst into tears as Cody hugged her tightly. No, this could not be happening to Rosie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit :3 Don't hate me on what happened with Rosie. I keep on ending the chapters and I can write so much more. I'm sorry I'm doing a project last minute while writing this chapter. Okay well I really have to go finish this project before I get grounded. Okay well thank you and I love you ~ Brianna xoxo