Chp. 14

Rosie P.O.V

I woke feeling warm strong arms wrapped around my waist. My heart fluttered, as I looked at a sleeping Cody. I dug my head deeper into the crevice of his shoulder and neck. I honestly though that yesterday was a dream, and I'm so glad that this is reality.

His hand moved down onto my thigh, making goosebumps appear. "I really do love it when you wear my clothes." I looked into his now bright eyes, seeing a tired smile appear on his face. "Good because I think I'm just going to wear them for now on." He chuckled, as I tightened my grip on him.

"I've missed this so much." I heard the distant pain in his voice. "Yeah but now you won't have to. I love you Cody." His grip on my thigh tightened, bringing me closer to his body. "I love you too Rosie." I lifted my head, kissing him softly.

"Are you going to say goodbye to Justin?" I asked, watching Cody check his phone. "I guess so. I mean I'm not going to see him for another month or so. Why? Do you not want to?" I sighed, beginning to get out of bed. "I mean I want to, I just don't think it's a good idea. I need space from everyone." I fixed Cody's shirt as I stood up.

"I'm pretty sure he would love to say goodbye to you." Cody wrapped his arms around me, so that I was standing in between his legs. "I guess." I sighed, running my fingers through Cody's messy hair. "Babe please don't make me go there alone." He ran his fingertips up and down my thighs. "Fine." I gave in seeing Cody smile.

"Do you want to get changed here? I mean I have some of your clothes here." I blushed slightly, realizing that i was beginning to ramble. "I'll just go home and get changed." He stood up while I just nodded my head.

He leaned in brushing his lips against mine. "I love you." He whispered, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I love you too." His soft lips roughly met mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips moved in sync. His hands ran up and down my back. His tongue seemed to try to find every curve in my mouth. We soon broke away, grinning like fools.

HIs finger ran over my now swollen lips. "I'll be right back." I nodded my head, still thinking about the passionate we just had. "Oh Cody." He turned around a smile etched on his face." Use the door this time." He laughed, before kissing my forehead. I could still him hear chuckling as he left my room.

I quickly went into my closet; my mind set on Cody. I decided on wearing my favorite blue skinny jeans, my gray tank top, my white cardigan over it, and white UGGs. I brushed my teeth before putting my hair into a side braid. I put on white eye shadow and eyeliner, making sure that it looked perfect.

My mind wandered towards Cody and I last night as I began jogging down the stairs. I mean, I know we said that we were together, but did that mean that we were just going to work things out or were we dating? I don't want to pressure him if he isn't ready for us to go public yet. I'm not even sure if I want us to go public. Everything happened so quickly last night that I didn't even have time to plan my thought about us.

I managed to shove away my thoughts as I began reheating the coffee I made yesterday. "Hey babe." i jumped nearly burning my fingers, as I picked up the coffee pot. "Cody don't do that." I said, trying to hide a smile. "Sorry." He chuckled, as he handed me a Starbucks mug. "Are you okay?" I hate how he's the only one who can truly read me.

"Just thinking." He gave me a suspicious glare. "I'm not leaving until you tell me." I groaned, hearing him laugh. "We'll talk about it in the car." He grabbed my mug for me. 'Still a big coffee drinker eh?" i laughed, nodding my head. I locked the door behind me, before looking over towards the paparazzi. I gave them a quick wave, before intertwining my hand with Cody's. In probably an hour, everyone will know that Cody and I are now together.

***

My legs started shaking as we got closer to the house. "Okay babe what's wrong?" Cody asked, resting his hand on my thigh. "Cody what are we?" I blurted out immediately regretting it. "I just thought that we were already..." His voice trailed away, as he looked out the window. "Oh my God Cody I'm sorry. I-I just. Wow, I am such a bitch." I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"You aren't a bitch Rosie. I should've asked you." I shook my head, my emotions running high. "You don't have to ask me anything. I just wanted to know if we were dating again. I mean everything happened really fast yesterday that we didn't really have time to discuss more about us being a couple." He looked over at me, giving me a smile. "Do you want us to be dating?"

"I would love that. So does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend again?" He laughed, nodding his head. "Yes it does girlfriend." I laughed, my nerves going away. "Well then I'm very happy about that boyfriend." He smiled, his ocean blue eyes sparkled. He's mine; the one who I will always call mine.

***

We arrived at my house which I was having second thoughts about. I mean I love living with my friends but I think right now it's best to live with my family. "Are you okay?" I nodded my head, grabbing my coffee before getting out of the car.

Cody's hand enveloped mine, as I entered the house. "Hello?" I yelled placing my mug on the kitchen counter. I dragged Cody towards the living room, seeing everyone's faces light up. "Are you two?" I nodded my head, laughing as Kailey hugged me tightly.

"You leave for what almost two days and you guys are already back together!" I laughed at how happy Kailey was. "I totally called it." I scoffed as Niall hugged me. "The hell you didn't Niall, I did." I laughed as Harry wrapped his arms around me. "Sure you did." Niall scoffed, causing me to laugh. I hugged everyone else before we all went towards the dining room.

"So then are you moving back in?" Kailey asked hope in her voice. "There's something I need to tell you guys something." All eyes were on me, waiting for me to speak. "I'm moving out." Everyone's eyes widened in surprised including Cody's. "Are you selling the house?" Kailey asked. "No I'm not. Kailey, I'm signing the house over to you. It wasn't the right idea to live on my own. So now you guys can have another room to yourself." The looks that they gave me; surprised me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are offically back together! Rosie's selling the house and making big changes in her life. Don't worry Cody will be part of those changes! I'm really excited for the future chapters! Hope you enjoy! I love you and thanks for reading ~ Brianna xoxo