Chp.2

-where we left off-

"So....I bet that is a fake ring just because you got knocked up on a one night stand!" Said a voice behind me.

I turned around a saw Bridgett.

"Oh give up already skank! Your insults don't hurt me! And trust me when you see who my fiancé is you will be left speechless! So why don't you friggin practice keeping you dick sucking mouth shut!" I scolded Bridgett then walked over to my parents who were at the other side of the lobby.

I haven't seen them for at least 5 months.

"Mum!" I said in excitement

"Gammy and Gampa!" Scorp yelled

"Oh Scorp! You have gotten so big buddy!" My Mom said to he grandson.

We were having a peaceful family chat right before my aunt Becky walked in.

"Oh Jean! Sissy how are you?!" She hugged my mother right after Scorpius went to my dad.

my mom hugged her uncomfortably because she had gotten surgery...plastic surgery.

"hi sis!" my mom said to my aunt. my aunt looked at me and just nodded. my moms side of the family never really accepted of me. they hated witches and wizards. so when they found out about me they all hated me even more. because they never really liked their bushy hared, buck tooth niece and cousin.

even though my moms family's last name is not Granger they still insist on coming! its so annoying. because my dads side accepts me because out great great great grandpa went to Hogwarts.

my dad gave Scorp back to me as my aunt went over to hug him.

i have no doubt that my aunt will even remotely like Scorpius and i'm glad that i do not have to put him through the torture of him being 'loved' by my aunt.

half of my dads family doesnt even come to the reunions anymore because of my moms side. I mean I love my mom but her family should just stay out of the picture.

"mmk, so when is lunch? im starving!" my aunt Delanie said. she is, well lets say...not very 'fit'

"lunch is at 1:30, so you will have to wait a little while," i told my aunt

"oh! well i have a question for you!!" my aunt said when she spotted me. then she started to wobble over to me with her tiny legs. when she got to me i was towering over her like the Statue of Liberty!

it was actually kind of funny. because she used to call me 'short Stack'.

"what may that be Auntie?" i asked polity.

"are you the reason 3 of my Daughters are on the ground of the parking lot crying!!?" she yelled at me

"oh! yes that is my fault...and it was intentional. they were climbing on my Fiances car!"

"Fiance!" she scoffed in disbelief, "who would want to marry a hag like you!"

"tell that to yourself dear auntie." i said that last sentence with venom and walked away from my aunt.

Hey guys! So this is like a fill in. But at the same time it is not. I'm sorry that it is not as good but the next couple ones will be. Some drama will be coming!!! Also please go check out my other story!! And comment and vote on this plz and Thank you!!! Also one more thing. Should Draco and Hermione have another kid? If so plz tell me!-Imagummybear05😏😘