Chp. 22

Dracos POV-

It's been two weeks. Two damn weeks. The twins think he is at camp. Hermione didn't want to worry them.

Everyday when the twins are at preschool me and Hermione visit him. Each day is harder and harder but we can't let the twins see that.

Now a update with the Triplets. Everything is good and well. We found out the names and everything.

"Draco?" Hermione says plopping down into our bed.

"Yeah 'Mione" I answer

"Any news....."

"No..."

I hear her start to cry and I pull her to my chest.

"We have to stay strong. He wouldn't want this to happen" I say comforting My Fiancé

"It's too hard sometimes....." she sobs into my chest. "To stay strong, to act like everything is ok, when it obviously isnt" she sobs harder

My heart breaks. Then I hear the twins feet Pitter patter down the hall way to out bedroom. Hermione sits up and wipes her eyes roughly.

"Mommy, Segan tried to pull my hair" Zinnia Tattles.

"On accident!" Segan defends himself.

Me and Hermione look and each other and back at the twins. Lately they have begun to fight. They never did before but now they are.

"You two need to stop fighting" I says looking at the twins.

"You guys have been fighting a lot lately. What is the deal." She continue.

The twins climb onto our bed and sit in between us.

"I"
"Don't"
"Know"
They chant together.

"I think it's just the age" I says looking at Hermione

Zinnia and Segan giggle then jump off the bed and race back down the hall. Me and Hermione chuckle.

"Laughter hasn't roamed the halls since Scorpius was here" Hermione says leaning on my shoulders.

"I know" I say sadly.

-3 days later- (btw Hermione is 5 months and 3 days)

" I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!" I yell at my crying Fiancé. Tears are streaming down both of our faces. Me and Hermione had just gone and seen Scorpius. His condition is worse then before.

"DRACO!-calm-calm down!" Hermione says in between sobs.

I storm out of the kitchen and up the stairs and to the left.

I run into a spare hallway bathroom that no one uses. Once in the bathroom I bang my fists on the walls and fall to my knees. I just cry until I hear someone hitting the bathroom door that I'm leaning on.

-Hermione's POV-

I bang my fists hard on the door of the bathroom Draco is in. I heard him hit the wall hard enough I heard it down stairs. I raced up stairs and heard crying. I followed the crying to the bathroom door.

"Draco.....let me in" I say

"N-no" he chokes out a sob