Chp.5

Hi guys! So I'm really crowded with my IAA tests at school. (It's a abbreviation for something so u might not of heard about it.) and I'm studying A LOT so it is kinda hard to write. But I will try the best I can.

Draco is going to stay back and work in the hotel for a couple hours and will meet us at lunch. I can't wait to see everyone's face!!!

-1 hour before lunch-

"Soooo where is you 'fiancé?'" Sarah asks. My skank cousins are at her heels. When did she because the leader?!

"Oh he will be coming. Just wait," I smirk at them and I'm so excited to see their faces when they see who I'm going to marry.

"Yeah whatever, like we said, you got knocked up and made this story!" They whipped their hair around and walked away.

"Why are your cousins whores?" Scorpius asks.

"Scorp where did you hear that word?!" I ask shocked.

"Daddy calls Cho one...." he says straight faced.

"He's not wrong there," I mumble.

"I know!" Scorpius answers.

"Ya know what I'm going to talk to daddy!" I laugh with my son.

"No it's ok, it's not like he is lying,"

Oh my Lord! My son is amazing but he is only 2. Oh woooow!

-lunch-

"Where's daddy?" Scorpius asks.

"He will be here soon," I answer. Just then my aunt came in screaming

"DRACO MALGOY IS HERE!!!!"

All my trampy cousins shot up and ran to my aunt. Mumbling something like "i need him," or "god I'm wet".

"Whores..." I whisper.

"Be nice mommy,"

"But they are trying to marry your daddy," I say with a pouty lip.

Scorpius pushed my lip so it was normal then hopped down from the chair and screamed.

"STOP TRYING TO MATTY MY DADDY!!!!!"

All of my cousins turned to him. I jut sat there. Knowing they wouldn't hurt him.

Their not that stupid.

"You ugly rat!" Spat my aunt. "He is not you Father! He is my husband!" She continued

I gaged

"OH! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THE BEST PART!!! HE IS ASKING FOR THE GRANGER FAMILY REUNION!!!"

"No shit Sherlock!!" I yelled at my aunt.

Just then someone opened the door

Draco....

All of my cousins ran to him.

"Oh baby!! Get in me now! Let me have your kids!" Rang Sarah

"No! God you guys are whores!"

"What do you mean Dwaco?" Asked my cousin in a pouty voice.

"I'm engaged and you are trying to get me to have sex with you, so, NO! I'm not going to have sex with you. Now go and fuck a cat or something you horny dogs!" Draco yelled at the group of girls.

I smiled.

Then he saw me. He started to walk. And my cousins followed.

"Hi baby," Draco said sexually.

"Hi honey!" I said

Draco pulled me forward at the waist and kissed me passionately.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Yelled my Aunt and Cousins.

"No it's ok, they are going to get married!" Scorpius spat at them.

Hello! So sorry this is a short one!

VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so this is not only a Granger Family Reunion. I'm going to be writing about their life. So I'm just going to basically skip the rest of the reunion and get to like their home life and stuff. THX!!!~ Riley😏😘