Pilot Part 1/2: Opening Scene

===Chase===

Question: When your TV show gets cancelled, the show you turned down is a huge success, your girlfriend breaks up with you because it turns out she was just with you for the money and fame, and your apartment building burns down, what do you do?

Answer: Say goodbye to LA, move to a new city, and restart your life.

Follow-up question: Where?

That was the question I was stuck on. And here I am thinking about it at LAX. I probably look like an idiot sitting on my luggage, but there were't any seats.

Argh! I need to think of something! I can't stay in LA! You go on audition after audition until you finally get a good part, and then halfway through the first season, the city crushes you like a soda can. Then the figurative can gets stomped on again after you find out the show you turned down is a big success. The can gets kicked into the street when your girlfriend tells you she was just in it for the fame and money. But the can gets run over by an eighteen wheeler when you go home to your apartment building, and instead find a pile of ashes. Did you know that wood is flammable, Miss "I have 3 hair irons?"

But I digress. The Station manager is an idiot. But still, let us finish the season!

Where do I go now? If I'm here any longer, they might kick me out.

Suddenly the PA spoke.
"Flight 4361 to Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport will be arriving in 15 minutes."

Saint Paul. That's it! Midwestern, but still a big city. I've never been there beforw, but I really need to get out of LA.

Minnesota, here I come!