Refresh

===Justin===
I never imagined an actor would live in my spare bedroom. Yet, here's Chase Ashton, star of the sitcom "Surf N Turf," is here in my spare bedroom.
Of course, I don't stand a chance with him. He's straight.
But a guy can dream.

Anyway, I was helping Chase get settled in, when Kimmy, one of Conner's kids, came in.
"Kimmy, go to bed." I said sternly.
"Okay, daddy." She replied with a sly grin on her face.
Chase turned to me as she went upstairs.
"I thought you said she was Conner's kid."
"She is, but the kids have started something where they call both of us dad. We're still not sure who started it though."
"Maybe they're onto something."
Chase smirked, as if it was his plan all along.
"I wish, but Conner's made it pretty clear that he's straight."
"Oh please! Every straight guy has gay thoughts once in a while."
"Really? Even you?"
"Yep."
"Name one time."
Chase took a deep inhale
"All right, I'm going to tell you something, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else."
"Okay."
"It involves a frat party, a hot tub, and a tray of cookies. So, one night, during my last year of college..."
*KSPM WEATHER ALERT: A VICIOUS WIND IS FOLLOWING A REGULAR SEPTEMBER THUNDERSTORM IN THE METRO AREA. THE WIND WON'T DO MUCH DAMAGE, BUT PLEASE STAY INSIDE.*
"...and it took me a month before I finally found my hat!"
"Oh my God! Best story ever!"
"I get that a lot."
"But I don't know. I mean, I still have a crush on Conner, but I haven't acted on it in years. And he's dated plenty of women since his divorce."
"Well, I might be wrong, but who knows?"
We finished unpacking him, and I left to let him sleep.
I wonder if he is right?

===Kate===
I went to my apartment, and turned on the TV.
'Surf N Turf' was on.
God, Chase is so hot. I always had a little crush on him, but of course, I never acted on it. I'm 26 years old. My friends would just tell me I'm too old to have a celeb crush.
But I just can't help it. Watching Chase surf huge Californian waves, and get his wetsuit all wet and clingy.
Suddenly, I heard someone knock the door. I went over to answer it, and there was Chase, drenched in stormwater!
"Kate..."
"Chase, are you out of your mind? There's a huge storm outside!"
"It was worth it to be with you, baby."
We embraced, and just as our lips were about to touch...

"KATE!" Angela yelled at me.
I snapped out, and realized we were still in Jean's truck.
"Huh?" I said.
"Katie, are okay?" Jean asked. "You've kept doing that since January."
"Oh, it's nothing. I'm fine."
It's not nothing. I had never heard of Chase until January, when 'Surf N Turf' premiered. In the nine months up to it's cancellation, I have binge-watched that show, just to see Chase as chef-by-night-surfer-by-day Mickey Patterson.
I wish I could tell someone about my silly crush.