Re-Sex

===Justin===
"All right," I said to Conner. "The kids are at your uncle's house, Chase is at Kate's, the dinner's in the slow cooker, and the bed is ready for a good bouncing."
We have the house empty, and we're finally going to have sex with each other. I have been waiting a long time for this, but Conner and I agreed after we started dating that we would wait until the house was empty.
"Okay, Justin, but brace yourself you're in for a wild ride!"
I turned on the stereo, he took off his...
*KSPM WEATHER ALERT. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SEVERE SNOWSTORMS IN THE AREA. IT MAY CAUSE A BLACKOUT. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE SUPPLIES NESSECARY FOR THIS TYPE OF EMERGENCY. MAKE SURE YOU ARE PREPARED AND SAFE. GOOD NIGHT.*
"That... was the best sex ever," I gasped.
"Yeah," said Connor. "I had no idea your fingers could move that fast."
"I'm an emergency room doctor. If you don't move fast, you'll be in deep trouble."
"By the way, creative use of the shower hand."
"Thanks. The water from those things can really get to places that you can't."
"Nice tattoo, by the way. When did you get that?"
"I don't remember. It was probably a drunk tattoo from one of those wild college ragers."
"Okay, I'm starting to regret buying champagne."
"Oh, knock it off."
We chuckled as we put our clothes back on, and headed downstairs for dinner.

===Jean===
"All right, Jean. What's going on?" Chase caught me walking into Lucy's.
"What are you talking about?"
"Ever since Keith went back to Seaside, you've been acting strange, and you're constatly avoiding me."
"I don't know what you're talking about."
Yes I did.
"Jean, did something happen while Keith was here?"
"Keith and I had no problems."
"Really?"
"He was a perfect gentleman."
"Liar. My cousin is not a gentleman. He's tough, his bike is tough, and every woman he's been with is tou... oh, [BLEEP]."
"What?"
"You guys had sex, didn't you?"
"Okay, yes. But so what if we did?"
"So? So nothing! The only thing that bothers me is that you thought you couldn't tell me!"
"Really?"
"Jean, you're a motorcycle mechanic with flames tattooed all over your arms, legs, and back, and you had an appendectomy without anesthetic and you were scared to tell me? You're the toughest woman I've ever met. Of course it's okay if you and my cousin... do that stuff. He told me he really liked you."
"Well. Good to know. And he was really..."
"Whoa."
"Right. Sorry."

===Angie===
"Oh Danny, you dirty animal."
"Come here, you beautiful..."

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Alarm clock.
Damn. I had the dream again.
Everyday since he walked into Lucy's last month.
I thought I was over that two-timing bastard.
Hm? Oh. You want more details? Sorry. I'm not ready.
Please wait for the next chapter.
Danny was a clingy twerp, but I sure as hell am not starting our breakup story right after the previous two stories.