Re-Christmas, Part 1

===Conner===
After Chase came home, I asked him if he wanted to celebrate Christmas with us.
"Sure, but I didn't get any presents for you guys or the kids while I was in Seaside," he said
"Don't worry, Justin and I bought emergency back-up presents. We'll just wrap them and put your name on them."
"You two are such great couple."
"Knock it off," I told him as he chuckled.

===Justin===
Our families have a Christmas Eve tradition of setting up indoor tents in the master bedroom and having our 6 kids sleep on the floor while me and Conner go downstairs and set up the presents. Chase shared our tent this year, which is where we were waiting for the kids to fall asleep.
"You know, I never asked." He said. "Whose bedroom is this?"
"Mine," I said. "And it wasn't easy. We had a really intense arm wrestle over it."
"You beat Muscle Man over here at arm wrestling?"
"You tickled me and you know it," said Conner.
"Listen, Chase, can you stay in here with the kids while we set up the presents?" I asked.
"Sure."

Conner and I finished setting up for Christmas, and took a break on the couch before we went back up.
"I did not tickle you. I won that arm wrestle fair and square," I said.
"Oh please! I saw your arm go under the the table."
"It was involuntary."
"Oh. Oh, sure. And so is this."
He tickled me. I was laughing really hard, and I was trying to get away, but he just kept getting me until we finally fell on the floor, a laughing mess, with him on top of me.
The laughter faded, but we stayed like this for a while, staring into each other's eyes.

===Chase===
Conner and Justin had been down stairs for almost an hour, so I decided to go downstairs and check on them.
I walked out of the bedroom carefully, so that I wouldn't wake the kids up, and went down... OH MY GOD!
Conner and Justin are on the couch, shirtless, and making out!
"Ahem," I annnounced.
They seperated, and looked up at me, like deer in the headlights.
Justin pushed Conner off and got up.
"Conner?! What the hell?! I have a boyfriend!"
He put his shirt on and walked past me on the stairs. He went back to the bedroom, leaving me with Conner.
"Hey, you want some company?" I said. "Because it looks like you're sleeping on the couch tonight."