Re-Kiss

===Jean===
"I need a favor," Chase asked me, Angie, and Kate at Lucy's.
"Ok. Shoot," said Kate.
"My cousin Keith is coming to St. Paul to visit for New Year's, and there's no room at Con..."
"NOT IT!" Us girls shouted at the same time.
"Why not?"
"Seriously, Chase? We've only known you for 4 months, and you want us to dump one of your relatives on us?" Angie said. "And besides, don't Justin and Conner have an extra bedroom now that Conner moved into Justin's room?"
"Not since Elisa decided she wanted her own room."
"Well, can't he stay at a hotel?"
"Please? Come on. He's my cousin. I can't shove him in a hotel!"
"Why not?"
"Putting a family member in a hotel room is like saying, 'you're not important to me at all!' But he is important to me! We lived together until my acting career took me to Hollywood, and he's like a brother to me."
"Well, what's he like?"
"Dark red hair, brown eyes, muscles..."
Okay...
"Ear gauges stretched to about the circumference of a pencil, but no piercings anywhere else, almost always wears leather jackets, jeans, and concert tees..."
Hmm...
"Tattoos across his arms, back, and chest, but none anywhere else."
Ooh...
"And he's a mechanic, but he's also a motorcycle enthusiast."
"Yes!" I said, a little too loudly.
"What?!"
"I mean... it's cool if he stays with me."
"Are you sure? Some times he stays up late watching car shows."
"Dude. Stop selling after you've already sold."

===Chase===
Me and Kate were at Finnigan's for our New Year's date.
"No way!" Kate said. "You did not lose your virginity in a threesome at candy store!"
"Oh, believe it baby! I told my manager we'd lock up, and then, when the manager and everyone else left, the three of us went at it behind the counter."
"Seaside sounds like a fun place. How old were you?"
"Sixteen."
[Drunk laughing]
"All right. My turn. It was my sixteenth birthday, and me and a group of my friends went camping with their boyfriends. My boyfriend, Derek, took me for a walk to this nearby abandoned building. We went inside, and..."
*KSPM WEATHER ALERT: A BLIZZARD IS HEADED TO THE TWIN CITIES. 2 FOOT DEEP SNOW SHOULD BE EXPECTED AS FAR AS ST. CLOUD. IF YOU ARE OUT AND ABOUT IN THE CITY FOR NEW YEAR'S, YOU BETTER FIND A PLACE TO STAY. ALSO, BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR FALLING ICICLES, ICE PUDDLES, ICEBALLS, AND ICY STARES FROM PEOPLE WHOSE FOOT YOU JUST STEPPED ON BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE A DAMN THING IN THIS GOD-FORSAKEN STORM!*
"...and when we returned to camp, I didn't realize my shirt was on backwards and inside out until Gossip Gina pointed it out."
"Wow."
"I know."

As it got closer to the New Year, I couldn't help but wonder what Keith and Jane were doing, sitting alone at her apartment.

But right now, I need to get ready for a kiss with Kate, and then head up to one of Finnigan's hotel rooms (which I had to book because of the blizzard. Oh well! ;) ) for our first night of non-awkward sex.

5!...4!...3!...2!...1!...

===Jean===
The grandfather clock chimed at midnight.
"Happy New Year," said Keith, lying next to me in my bed.
"That was impressive. You Oregonians sure know your stuff."