017 twitter + real life

colesprouse:

nothing like waking to a beautiful girlfriend next to you.

retweets: 7.9k       likes: 11.3k

|

alexiaevanss:
who is she? are you cheating on me?

|

colesprouse:
??? @alexiaevanss

|

alexiaevanss:
you said beautiful and in the morning i am anything but beautiful @colesprouse
|
lilireinhart:
now does our boy 'colesprouse know what to say to make her happy. you'll find out after the commercial break.

|

kjapa:
bahahahaha @lilireinhart

|

colesprouse:
i guess you are right, beautiful just isnt a strong enough word. exquisite might work?

|

camimendes:
*slow claps*

|

caseycott:
our boy @colesprouse has proven himself.

|

alexiaevanss:
*cries*

|

colesprouse:
shiiitttt the queen is crying noooooo

|

madelame:
omg goals. goals. goals. goals.

alexiaevanss:

nothing better than waking up to nice tweets from the boyfriend
retweets: 7.2k      likes: 11.7k

|

colesprouse:
ugh i can't

|

kjapa:
get married already

|

lilireinhart:
#otp

|

caseycott:
can we talk about the fact it almost 12 and they are just waking up. why did you need so much sleep though?

|

camimendes:
keeping him tired girl. GET SOME.

|

alexiaevanss:
nope @colesprouse is gross af

|

colesprouse:
excuse butttt you are the definition of gross @alexiaevanss

|

madelame:
look what you did @camimendes

|

kjapa:
HONESTLY

i roll over and look at cole, he is on his phone scrolling through his twitter feed. i smile at him knowing he can't see me, i admire the half of his abs that i can see. part of them are covered by his crisp white comforter and the other part i can't see is facing the other way. i look at his black hair that was fading and needed to be dyed before we shoot riverdale again.

i shut my eyes because the sun that was pouring into the room was burning my chestnut brown eyes. i lazily put my arm on cole making him turn around and face me.
"still tired?" cole asks noticing my closed eyes.
"no, the sun is burning my eyes,' i whine.
"I can fix that for you," cole says as he gets out of bed and makes his way to the window.

as he closes the blinds i open my eyes and get out of bed and push my brunette hair behind my ears.
"here you can wear this," cole says throwing me an over sized maroon hoodie.
"thanks," i say as i pull hoodie over my shoulders and over my white crop top and my black underwear.
"although, i liked the view more when you didn't have the hoodie on," cole says with a boyish laugh.
"who knew i was dating a fuck boy," i say with a giggle.
"fuck you," cole says rolling his eyes as he walks towards the door.
" you'd love to wouldn't you," i say laughing at this point.
"i can't win with you," he says just before he opens the door and leaves the room.
"no, but i've won,' i say following him to the coffee machine.
"how so?" he asks as he puts a pod of coffee in his coffee machine.
"i got you," i whisper.
"what was that, i couldn't hear you," cole says turning to me with an adorable but cheeky smile on his face.

a/n
so. some people who read this before the rewriting might know dylan sprouse was in this chapter. i decided to change that after the news that he was cheating on his girlfriend. sorry if that bothers you but he wasn't a big part of this story so i'm keeping his appearances low because i don't want to represent someone like that in my story.

sorry if i seem sensitive but i have experienced what can happen when someone cheats and no one deserves that.

much love.