041 real life

We were all gathered in Cole and I's living room, it was Halloween night and unlike most years we had decided we wanted to stay in and not party all night. We had decided on a movie night, me being a Harry Potter fanatic decided that we'd binge watch a few movies.
"Okay but I don't see the big deal about Harry Potter," Kj says as the end credits of the first movie play.
"Now you've done it," Cole mutters with a laugh.
"YOU DON'T SEE THE BIG DEAL. KJ, ALL OF THE MOVIES ARE CINEMATIC MASTERPIECES AND THE BOOKS ARE SO MUCH BETTER. HOW CAN YIU NOT FUCKING LOVE THEM THEM KENTI FITZGERALD APA!" I yell before coughing from loss of breath.
"Oh my gosh Lex, calm down. Look at you," Cole laughs looking at me in a coughing fit.

As everyone stares I continue coughing, it caused my physical pain in my chest.
"Hey guys I'll be right back," I wheeze as I have a break in coughing fit.
I quickly make my way to the bathroom as I continue coughing.

I grab onto the sick as a cough towards it, it was more so I stabilised myself. I feel my chest tighten as I cough deeply, it felt as though I had extra salvia in my mouth so I spat it out into the sink. I looked down at the sink surprised by the deep red blood that covered the white porcelain of my sink.
"COLE!" I shout before coughing again.

I hear footsteps coming towards the door, unknowingly I started crying. Coughing up blood can't be good, it has never been a good sign. I see the door open and I see Cole with a soft look on his face which amazingly softens when he sees the tears streaming down my face.
"It's okay, just a bad cough," he says before he sees me pointing to the sink. He looks into the sink and sees the blood.
"It's okay, we're going to the emergency room. I'm sure it'll be alright," Cole whispers to me knowing I knew he wasn't so sure.

I take deep breathes as we walk to the door, earning confused looks from everyone.
"I have to take Lex to the emergency room, I think it should just be the two of us I'll text updates," Cole announces.

A/n
So I've been gone for a while. I've been away with some life issues which I won't rant about here but here I am with another chapter and actual inspiration to write.