012 real life + instagram

i gripped my ankle in pain whilst i bit my lip, after a minute or so i hear the elevator ding and i see kj and cole emerge from it.
"what happened?" cole asked.
"i was chasing kj and i feel down the last flight of stairs," i say as cole moves closer.
"come here, i'll give you a piggy back to the car," cole says as he kneels with his back towards me.

using my spare foot and my hands i propel myself onto cole and wrap my arms and legs around him.

hours later i am sitting in a hospital bed surrounded by people including, cole, kj, camila, casey, lili and madelaine and several nurses.
"according to this x-ray here, you have broken your right ankle, due to us doing an x-ray everywhere we also noticed that you tore a ligament in your  left wrist. you will need to wear a boot for six weeks and for your wrist you will just have to wear a wrist brace," the nurse says before exiting the room followed by the rest of the nurses.

"what happened why'd you fall?" camila asks.
"oh, um," i say looking at cole, he gives me an approving look so i finish by saying, "i was chasing after kj and he was in the elevator so i ran down the stairs and i fell down the last flight."
"why were you chasing kj?" casey asks.
"kj came to my apartment to talk to me and when he did," i begin biting my lip when softly, "he saw cole and i making out on the couch."
"wait, you and cole are dating. since when, i have so many more questions," casey says.
"we are dating, it's only been happening for a week," i sigh with embarrassment.
"why am i the only one is amazed by this?" casey asks perplexed.
"not to be self absorbed but in kind of surprised as well," cole says.
"oh, so i maybe accidentally told the girls," i say quietly.
"you're literally a trash secret keeper," cole says flicking my air.
"hey don't bully me, i'm about to get a boot and a wrist brace," i whine.

alexiaevans:old pic but just here to say because some of you may have heard i'm in hospital

alexiaevans:
old pic but just here to say because some of you may have heard i'm in hospital. don't worry i just fell down a flight of stairs, i broke my right ankle and i also tore a ligament in my left wrist. shoutout to @colesprouse and @kjapa for getting me to the hospital. ❤️

likes: 512.4k

comments:

colesprouse:
you're welcome 😊

kjapa:
lol all good 😂

usera:
OMG LEX

camimendes:
just saying she won't be able to reply to the comments for a little while she is just getting her boot on.

userb:
how does on simply fall down a flight of stairs.

lilireinhart:
when you are running. don't drink and run kids.

caseycott:
did she have anything to drink??? @lilireinhart

colesprouse:
yeah lol @caseycott

madelame:
now i'm not the clumsiest on the cast

userc:
how would cole know. she was on a date.

colesprouse:
we hung out afterwards @userc

userd:
lmao ended @userc

kjapa:
i'm seriously bored of waiting for be to back

madelame:
she'll be back soon @kjapa

colesprouse:
btw for the good people of the internet i took this.

alexiaevans:
i'm back with my boot 😊 just gonna reply to comments real quick.

alexiaevans:
i can confirm @colesprouse and i hung out afterwards and that i had had a couple glasses of wine.

alexiaevans:
good message. everyone should remember not to drink and run @lilireinhart

alexiaevans:
lol okay at least you don't have to be stuck with a boot @kjapa 🐸☕️