010 real life + groupchat

it was a cold saturday evening, my apartment was a golden, orange from the sunset. i was sitting at my two person dining table with a glass of wine in hand, i looked up and saw cole looking out the window and at the sunset.
"it's beautiful," i say following coles gaze.
"yeah, your apartment has an incredible view," cole says.
"did you like the food i cooked?" i ask looking down at our plates that no longer had any food on them.
"that is one thing that is never going to change, your amazing ability to cook," cole smiles as he looks back at me.
"why thank you," i say as i grab our dirty dishes and take them to the sink.
"i hate to do this but i promised kj that i'd be at his place to help him build some furniture," cole sighs as he gets up.
"all good," i smile.
"bye," cole says walking to the door.
i kiss him innocently on the lips before saying, "bye cole."

the door shutting making me go to the kitchen to wash the dishes, even though cole wasn't here he had occupied my thoughts. we weren't anything at the moment, we were friends who kissed sometimes. it was frustrating, i knew i wanted more but also didn't want to rush. what if we rushed and realised that we didn't want a relationship and we broke up and weren't friends anymore. it was difficult.

we had both decided that for now whatever we had was between us and us alone.

i washed that last plate and then sat down on my couch and began to watch netflix. almost straight after i started a show i felt my phone
buzz.

my girls💖:

cami:
okay. alexia whats up with you and cole?

lili:
yeah, we know you like him but have you spoken to him about it.

you:
no

mads:
you should. i reckon he likes you. he has been acting different since the incident and looking at you differently like in a more wow i like this girl kinda way. you feel me.

cami:
yeah i agree with mads

you:
really didn't notice

lili:
how. he has practically been drooling.

cami:
unless you talked and didn't tell us.

mads:
lol lex would tell us

lili:
yeah she would.

you:
mhmm

cami:
lex. you did talk to him.

you:
how would you know that??

lili:
yeah agree with cami. you're a trash liar.

mads:
yeah same.

you:
okay so maybe we talked.

cami:
DETAILS. NOW.

you:
cole and i agreed not to talk about it...

lili:
and we won't plzzzz

mads:
oMG PLZZZ

you:
fine. cole rocked up on my doorstep last night and he was glad i was okay. i tried to confess and nothing came out confusing cole a tonne. anyway then i kiss him for like 0.00000001 seconds then he was shocked and then i began to ramble a bunch and i said sorry and kept rambling and kissed me to shit me up. then we made out for ages against the wall.

cami:
omg. what IS HAPPENING NOW.

lili:
i'm sorry i didn't know i asked for a ten page erotic essay but okay.

you:
as for now. we haven't really talked about it. we are just friends who kiss sometimes.

mads:
oh. that's disappointing.

you:
isn't it

lili:
what are you gonna do??

you:
not sure.

cami:
well good luck

you:
DONT TELL ANYONE WHAT HAPPENED HERE.

lili:
yup

mads:
all goods

cami:
👌🏻