011 instagram + real life

colesprouse:we went for a photoshoottagged: @alexiaevans

colesprouse:
we went for a photoshoot
tagged: @alexiaevans

likes: 487.9k

comments:

usera:
colexia are finally talking again 

lilireinhart:
lol wish you feel @colesprouse

kjapa:
this why we couldn't hang out. i feel rejected.

alexiaevans:
@usera lol we didn't stop talking to each other

userb:
🤔🤔

colesprouse:
why the cyber bullying @lilirienhart

madelame:
cause you suck @colesprouse

caseycott:
yeah @colesprouse has been rejecting me too @kjapa

alexiaevans:
it's cause i'm better than both of you @caseycott @kjapa

camimendes:
😏😏

userc:
OMG @camimendes

colesprouse:
that's a true story @alexiaevans

alexiaevans:
ya nasty 😷 @camimendes

alexiaevans:getting ready for my date ❤️

alexiaevans:
getting ready for my date ❤️

likes: 568.2k

comments:

usera:
OMG WHO

lilireinhart:
have funn

camimendes:
bless you look so amazing

userb:
IM SO SHOOKETH

colesprouse:
have a good night 😊

kjapa:
WHO THOUGH

caseycott:
I FEEL SO LEFT OUT

colesprouse:
dw @kjapa @caseycott i don't know either.

camimendes:
join the club @colesprouse

userc:
but ... colexia.

alexiaevans:
why thank you @camimendes

userd:
YOU CANT SHAKE ME UP LIKE THIS IM ONLY 5"3 IM NOT BUILT TO HANDLE THIS SORT OF STUFF

lilireinhart:
i can confirm she hasn't actually told any of us

madelame:
i can also confirm that @lilireinhart

"is this an official date, cause that's some grownup shit," i ask cole.
"yeah, except it's us staying in your apartment because of obvious reasons," cole replies.

cole and i had decided to watch a movie, we had decided on '10 things i hate about you'. it was more me pleading that we got to watch it and cole finally giving in.

"cole," i whisper in the middle of the movie.
"yeah?" he says turning to me.
"i love this, but isn't it weird. it's like we are starting out on the 30th date, we don't get to do everything regular couples get to do in the beginning," i say lounger than my initial whisper.
"i guess," cole begins biting his lips. "is that so bad?"
"no," i say quietly.
"plus, it also means that we don't have to have go through the getting to know each other stage. we can skip to this," cole says leaning in and kissing me.

as the kiss deepens i roll over so i am on coles lap, my hands move to his face while his move the my butt.

i hear my phone go off, i pull my lips off of coles and gaze towards the table where my phone was.
"i'm going to get that later," i smile before pressing my lips against coles again.

kj:
hey are you home

kj:
i'm assuming you are considering the date is over

kj:
i need to talk to you

kj:
it's about cole. he been acting weird lately

kj:
i'm almost at your door, i'll just let myself in

suddenly i hear my door open and someone shout, "oh my god, lex. i'll come back later."
"kj, what are you doing here," i ask pushing myself off cole

kj remains silent and i look around the dark room, kj looks in shock while coles eyes are widened from surprise.
"i um, i texted you. i wanted to talk to you about cole. i noticed he was acting weird lately and i figured you've known him the longest so," kj stutters out.
"oh," is all i manage to say.
"but don't worry, i know why now and i'm going to go," kj rambles going to the door.
"wait kj," cole says.
"what," kj replies slightly annoyed.
"you have to promise not to tell anyone about this, we made a deal not to tell anyone. we don't know what this is yet and we didn't want everyone to know," cole manages to say.
"you know, i consider you both my best friends. i'm going to need some time, you've both been lying to me and everyone and blowing us off," kj says before slamming my apartment door shut.

cole and i look at each other and i say, "i'm going to talk to him."

i leave my apartment and look down the hall and see kj in the elevator as the doors shut. i know the only way to catch up would be to run down the stairs to the parking garage.

i sprint down the hall and to the stairs, i run down the 3 flights of stairs before i'm on the last flight of stairs. as i'm running down the last flight of stairs my foot slips and i fall down and i am laying on the ground next the elevator just as it dings meaning it is on this floor.

"kj, can we talk please," i say from the floor as the elevator opens.
"lex, why are you the ground?" he grumbles impatiently.
"doesn't matter right now but please let me talk to you," i say.
"fine, go," kj says sitting down on the bottom step as i drag myself to the bottom step as well.
"cole and i, yes we have been dating. it's just new and we have always been friends before and we didn't want to change anything between us all," i say looking to kj.
"lex, it was changing anyway. if you at least told us we would know that cole wasn't just blowing us off," kj sighs.
"yeah, i guess. we good," i say.
"i am, i think you need to go to the hospital," kj says looking at my leg.
"yeah, can you run up and get cole," i ask kindly.
"yeah, we will get some ice or peas as well," kj says as he gets up and goes towards the elevator.
"thank you," i shout as the elevator door shuts.