Chapter three- love?

Cry was shocked...prwds loved him cry shook his head "Pewds....y-you don't really mean it..." Pewds pinned cry down to the ground and deeply kissed him cry gripped Pewds shoulder and closed his eyes tightly, he couldn't help but kiss back Pewds kissed are like a drug...Pewds pulled away from the kiss "I love you ryan" cry opened his eyes as tears ran down his cheeks Pewds hugged him "I have f-" cry cut him off with a small sob "I-I love you Felix" Pewds hugged him tighter and sniffed cry wrapped his arms around Pewds back as more tears ran down his cheeks dripping onto the floor Pewds hugged him tighter and sat up wiping crys tears away with his thumb "come on no more tears" cry nodded and rubbed his eyes "..I'm sorry" Pewds shook his head and hugged cry tightly "don't apologize"cry nodded his arms around Pewds hugging.

After a while they got up and walked over to the table Pewds rubbed his head "how much did I drink last night?" cry chuckled a bit "let's just say enough to where it was hard for you to walk Pewds blushed a bit and sighed "see this is why I don't drink...but I guess this time was a good reason" cry blushed softly and sipped his coffee.

"What should we do today?" Cry shook his head and sighed "I'm not really sure we c- " the phone rang again Pewds got up and picked up the phone putting it on speaker as he grabbed a cup of coffee then came the yelling

"FELIX YOU KNOW YOUR NOT GAY!"

"...."

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT YOUR NOT GAY!!"

"THE HELL IM NOT YOU KNOW FUCKING WHAT?!"

"WHAT?!"

"I HAD SEX WITH CRY AND IT WAS AMAZING!"

"YEAH RIGHT!!"

" THINK IM KIDDING?! WELL ITS TRUE! BEST SEX I HAVE EVER HAD AND THATS BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!!!!"

Pewds hung up breaking ye phone he panted and sat down putting his head down, cry sat there with a deep blush on his cheek slightly showing rom under the mask. Pewds looked up "you shouldn't ware the mask while I'm here I love how you look with out it" cry blushed more "..it's a habit to ware it.." Pewds nodded "I'll break that habit" he smirked cry sighed a smiled a bit blushing a bit more.

Pewds stood up "okay well how about...we go and get some of my clothing from my hotel?..you know so..i...can-" cry smirked and kissed Pewds cheek "so you can stay here with me from now on" Pewds rubbed his cheek and smiled "yeah" he then kissed the top of crys mask with a smiled, cry smiled and set his cut down walking to the room and putting a shirt on then walking out and grabbing his keys "I'll drive" Pewds nodded walking out with him

They got in the car and headed to the hotel where Pewds was staying, when they got there cry parked and walked with Pewds to the good sized room where they packed up everything Pewds had. Pewds smiled cad laughed as the grabbed his laptop and things "we should do a portal 2 CO video at some point" cry smiled "oh but pewdie~ how will I not be able to scream I love you!" they both laughed hard Pewds kissed crys cheek cry blushed a bit and they carried everything putting it into the car.