Chapter 13 - a turn?

Cry smiled pulling from the kiss a light blush dusted on his cheeks he kissed Pewds done as and took a deep berth the light blush turning darker "I'm yours" Pewds pressed his lips tighter and hugged cry tightly cry hugged back

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing"

"Felix"

"Ryan please it's nothing"

He smile and stoked the back of Pewds hair "you know your a really bad at lying?" Pewds smiled and chucked kissing cry cheek, he hugged him tighter "don't worry about it cry" he smiled making while cry laughed and rubbed his back

Pewds cupped crys cheek and kissed his lips cry sighed and fall back onto the bed while they kissed Pewds slipped his hand back down crys pants making cry moan into the kiss. Pewds started to rub crys hardening member when the door flow open

"AG FUCK SORRY WRONG TIME!!"

Cry opened his eyes wide and saw ken starting in the door way his eyes covered Pewds looked back and just about screamed he took a deep breath and covered cry up. cry blushed a deep dark red an out his head on Pewds shoulder. Pewds kissed crys forehead and got up "I'll be back" cry nodded and smiled lightly "this is the second time we have been interrupted" Pewds chuckled and smiled ken turns around and walked with Pewds who rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry you had to see that"

"No it's okay I kept knocking and didn't get an answer so I just came in and went over to the bedroom it's my fault sorry"

"It's okay just next time please call your lucky we had just started or you would have seen more then you needed of me and cry"

Ken laughed and nodded "yeah I have already seen way to much of you and cry I don't want to see anymore" Pewds chuckled and nodded smiling "oh yeah why are you here?" ken rubbed the back of his neck

"Well.."

"well what?"

"Scott called me"

"Okay.."

"He told me that you and cry were together and that he was happy but...he just didn't sound right...if you get what I mean"

"I don't get what you mean sorry"

"Well...umm..like he sounded off...you know different.." Pewds nodded and rubbed his shoulder "well..um..just give me a call if anything else happens" ken nodded and went to walk out the door when he stopped and turned "oi before I forget"

"What?"

"Marzia wants me to tell you that...wait first off don't get pissed"

"Fine fine what is it?"

"She wants me to tell you that..she got together with Leon..."

"LEON?!!"

"Hey no getting pissed!"

"HE TIRED TO KILL ME FOR HER HOW CAN I BE CALM?!!"

he sighed an rubbed his head "you know what whatever fuck it I dot have to deal with her so what do I care" ken nodded and sighed he waved and walked out closing the door Pewds walked above to the bedroom and sat on then bed cry wrapped his arms around Pewds "what was with the yelling?" Pewds shook his was "just something stupid" cry nodded "well what was it?" He sighed "marzia got together with Leon"

"Leon!? didn't he tired to kill you?"

"Yup"

"Wow she's stupid"

Pewds started to laugh "yeah she is" cry laughed and smiled kissing Pewds cheek, Pewds smiled and kissed crys lips "Now let's hope no one else gets in out way" he winked and kissed crys lips again

----------------flash back-----------------

"Hey we can make this simple just break up with marzia and I won't kill you"

Pewds was up agents the wall with a gun to his head the name of this person threading him was Leon..

Leon is it well was a fan of pewds Chanel, he love in Sweden for a while and then started coming around Pewds place brocade of marzia he I was well marinas EX from along time ago. So agin Pewds is up on the wall with a gun to his head all brocade Leon wants marzia, Pewds the really scared after he took a deep breath and looked up at Leon the police busted through the door. they took Leon away right as he almost shot Pewds I'm the chest but e missed and hit the wall.

Marisa came running in sobbing saying how sorry she was about everything that he just won't through, she said she would never go back to him if times were hard with her and pewds. They hugged for a while then Pewds got on Skype to do a let's okay portal 2 with cry after that Pewds told cry all about what ha happened that's why cry knew about it.

---------------present day------------------

Cry pulled from the kiss and hugged Pewds he sighed and closed his eyes Pewds hugged him back "your tired aren't you?" cry nodded "sorry just yeah I mean I want to d-" Pewds shook his head "no it's okay I'm tired to maybe in the morning" cry blushed as Pewds winked they kissed then climbed under the covers to take a small nap together. Pewds hugged cry tightly as crys hands and head rested on Pewds chest they smiled and both closed their eyes.

After a while cry fell asleep while Pewds smiled softly and just laid there holding cry softly yet tightly he smiled and kissed crys forehead then closed his eyes again putting his head down on the pillow and soon falling asleep

When cry opened his eyes he didn't see pewds, he slowly got up and rubbed his head walking to the kitchen he still didn't see Pewds anywhere so he grabbed his phone and called pewds.

•ring...ring•

Cry moved the phone and heard Pewds phone running in the bathroom he smiled and shook his head, he knocked on the door and heard the shower he smirked and opened the door and walked over "mm so warm in here" he opened the shower and screamed falling back. the door to the house flew open as Scott ran I'm and screamed to see Pewds laying in the shower...his wrists slashed blood everywhere.

Cry began to sob as Scott grabbed the phone and called the hospital, not even that long an ambulance arrived and took Pewds in they didn't let cry come with them. cry pulled his knees close and sobbed harder Scott wrapped his arms around cry and held him close

"He'll be fine I'm sure of it"

"H-h-he h-as t-t-to b-be!!"

Cry sobbed harder and started to shake out it control he closed his eyes tightly as Scott hugged him tighter and closed his eyes, he rubbed crys back and lightly smiled

Now he has his chance to make cry his