Chapter five- what do you want?!

Pewds eyes wet wide to whom he saw he pretty much growled and clenched his fists

"What the hell do you want?!"

"Your coming home!"

"Can't you see that I am home!?"

"Your not gay felix!!"

"You don't know that!!!"

Cry walked over grabbing Pewds as Pewds pulled back ready to pick marzia "Pewds don't it won't help" Pewds sighed and clenched his teeth pulling his fist down "leave!" he shook her head

"Your not gay!"

Pewds just started to get even more pissed, he took cry and pinned him to the wall slipping up his mask and pressing his lips to crys kissing deeply crys we went wide and gripped Pewds shoulder tightly. Pewds pulled away and glared at marzia, she clenched her teeth "how do I know your not acting?" Pewds let go of cry "what do we have to have sex in front of you to she I you!!!!?" cry blushed and looked up at Pewds marzia clenched her teeth

"You wouldn't dare"

"If it gets bit through your docking mind!"

"Your not gay!!!!"

Cry closed his eyes starting to get really pissed at this point he clenched his fists and took a deep breath slamming his fist into the wall, he did it so hard that it dented the wall pretty bad he started to yell.

"FUCK OF MARZIA!!!!! YOU DONT GET TO TELL HIM WHAT HE IS OR NOT!!! YOUR THE ONE THAT JUST CANT FUCKING ACCEPT IT!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!! LEAVE NOW DONT FUCKING CALL OR ANYTHING OR YOU WILL DEAL WITH ME!!!"

he panted and dropped his hand down fixing his mask he shoved marzia out of the house and slammed looking the door. he went to walked but his knees started to go kind if weak Pewds held him as cry slowly started to slip down. "....I haven't yelled like that in a long time..." Pewds hugged him tightly "I'm sorry" cry shook his head "no d-" "IM SORRY!" Tears ran down Pewds cheek cry hugged him tightly and close his eyes Pewds shook a bit cry rubbed his back "don't be please I did it because I love you and I don't want to see you getting hurt in anyway" Pewds hugged him tighter "I love you so much" cry smiled softy and kissed Pewds cheeks " I love you so much"

After awhile they both stood up, cry walked to the bathroom and washed his face, Pewds walked in and wrapped his arms around crys waist, cry smiled and put his head back on Pewds shoulder and smiled " hi" Pewds smiled "hello there" cry smiled and went to grab his mask when Pewds grabbed it cry smirked "give me my mask" Pewds shook his head and put it on running out of the room cry laughed and went after him "Pewds!!" Pewds laughed more and dove onto the couch cry waned over and was pulled down by Pewds cry blushed a bit and slipped the mask off Pewds and kissed his lips "there now can I get up?" Pewds shook his head "nope" he made a pop on the P cry laughed and sighed outing his head in Pewds chest.

"You look good in the mask"

"You look good without it"

"No"

"Hell yes"

Pewds smirked and took the mask putting it down on the ground as he cupped crys face and kissed him deeply, cry blushed and kissed back gripping Pewds shirt as he closed his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn cry had a temper x3 hope you guys like it so far much more to come :) please comment and tell me what you think and don't forget to vote ;) oh and tell your friend =}