Chapter 14 - im sorry

Scott helped cry up and walked to the bedroom, cry shook out of control as he sobbed. Scott sat him down and sighed.

"It's okay cry please"

"...."

Cry covered his mouth and then his eyes tightly trying to quiet his pain filled sobs "I-it's a-l-all m-my f-fa-fault.." school shook his head "no it's not it's not your fault...ryan please look at me" cry opened his eyes and shook more as he turned his head puling his hands down now looking at scott. cry wiped his eyes and took a hitched breath Scott took a deep breath and pinned cry to the bed.

"Do you want to go see felix?"

Cry nodded fast, Scott got up and cry did to they went to Scott's car and went to the hospital when they go there Scott got the room number '437' they walked to the room and stepped in. Pewds was passed out more tears ran down crys cheeks as he saw all the stitches. he fell down to his knees and covered is eyes and started to sob again. the beeps on the monitor were slow then they just stopped.. crys eyes widened, they pushed cry and Scott of the room and closed the for there was talking and yelling.

Scott rubbed crys back and just went back to the car and headed back to crys house. when they got there Scott walked in with cry who fell to the ground and sobbed hard. Scott helped cry up and Andy to the bedroom again laying him down on the bed cry shook hard. he wiped his eyes and looked at Scott who took a deep breath and got on top of cry who's eyes went wide. Scott closed his eyes for a moment and looked back down at cry

"I'm sorry Ryan I can't stop myself"

"S-sc-scot-t..?"

Scott leaned down and crashed his lips into crys lips kissing him deeply, crys eyes went wide as he tried to push Scott away but from sobbing and shaking he was much to weak.

Pewds slowly went in and out of being awake and asleep, he looked around the small room and saw people moving fast around him as the room got darker. he titled his head Baka and then everything went dark.

Scott pulled from the kiss as more tears ran down crys cheeks "w-w-why..." Scott wrapped his arms around cry and pull him close "because I love you" cry shook more and closed his eyes tightly his lips just burned from the touch of Scott's it didn't feel right at all... Scott moved and pressed his lips to crys again and slipped his hand up cry shirt making cry shake more he kept trying to fight but he was much to weak to fight very much.